Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

McDonald's Limited Edition Big Mac Special Sauce Bottle

Item No.: 151569649170 For too long Big Mac Special Sauce has been trapped in a beautiful, delicious burger – now we’ve set it free!This bottle is #1 of only 200 being produced worldwide, and they won’t be sold in restaurants. That makes it rarer tha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DSR defects The system sucks

I've recently received 2 DSR defects for Item Not Received On both ocassions opening the dispute was the first contact I've had from the buyer (automaticallty giving me an instant defect)On both ocassions it was Australia Post being slow with deliver...

Not getting 3 Free relists

I am listing some things tonight to use uo my months listings but i am not getting the box at the end that you click to get the 3 free relists.....is it just me?

Should i refund?

Sold item in November last year, recieved positive feedback a few days later. January this year, buyer opens Paypal dispute claiming item defective, manage to sort it out with them privately and he cancels the dispute, i'm dubious about his reasoning...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PRETTY PEEVED EBAY!!!

Before going away for a couple of weeks I put my store in HOLIDAY MODE. I'm back home now and getting back on top of things, but have received 2 "Where's my Item" complaints, one an actual PP dispute. BOTH asked why their items hadn't been received w...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Overdue Express Item

Last Monday 27th we sent an express post 500-gram satchel.It was within the express network so should have been delivered next day, but tracking showed in transit.I contacted the buyer about it but have had no response. A week later and tracking stil...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay returns - how do I get their decision reversed??

Hi, Apologies in advance if this turns into a rant but I am steaming mad at the moment!! A customer (feedback score of 2, so v inexperienced) purchased a hammock from my eBay store. The listing states every single dimension that a buyer could need - ...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Email about ending auction.

I got an email to end my auction early a few days ago, but it's not a buy it now or best offer! And can't end it with a buyer and they pay though ebay. So, is it suspicious, should I end it? and pay fees (of course) to avoid negative.

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aus Post Price Increases

I am on a parcel contract so this doesnt affect me but it might affect you. Another 3-4% increase. Australia Post has announced a number of price changes that will take effect from 2 March 2015. This is part of our normal bi annual price review. Offi...

Lodgement Receipts are Back

I just went to my local PO to lodge and over-the-counter 500gram satchel I had paid for thru C&S.Originally you used to be issued with lodgement receipts for these.Then about 12-months back the receipts went.Now they are back again.Wonder what they a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Some questions for store owners

I am toying with the idea of opening a store (not on this ID obviously) to help minimise fees and reliance on bonus freebies. Just a few questions for the experts please? When you open a store do ALL your listings go into the store or only the ones y...