Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How much will I lose?

This is the second 'buyer' in as many weeks that decided to not proceed with purchase. The first time I had to go through a 7 day period so I could relist the item. My questions are:Can I accept the second best offer now or do I have to wait for the ...

New Invoices

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the awful new invoices? If it's a single item bought then everything is ok - but, if someone buys (eg) 5 items, only the first item shows on the invoice - total due or paid is correct though - even the guy at...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller manager pro summary needs a high lighted icon when item is expected to arrive & when it does.

When selling a lot of items the effort of opening each tracking number in selling manager pro takes time. Lets get together and ask ebay to implement a system so seller can monitor when the item is expected to be delivered and if it has arrived on ti...

Variation Specifics Mismatch

Hi, wondering if anyone can help please . . . . . . . I was just about to do a Bulk Revision and got a message saying Variation Specifics Mismatch (1) before I did anything Nothing is jumping out at me, so would anyone have any ideas please ? My only...

free listings

Anyone know of any free listings for the long weekend?

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling a restricted item

I have a couple of very nice bras that are used and I'm not sure how 'vintage' they are. The section on the selling of these is vague. Does anyone know the official rule?Here is what the 'restricted items' section said:-------------------------------...

Item broke then was sold, now buyer is getting nasty because I won't sell him the broken item!

Some cookware I had listed was broken this morning before the auction ended. I tried to end it early but eBay wouldn't allow it. I have only just found out I should have cancelled the bids. I wasn't aware of that at the time. I notified the winning b...

Here's one for you all !!!

Item 331089562675 Not 1 word about it being a Fake / Replica / Copy / Rip Off !!! & ebay allow this to go on & on & on. Talk about Double Standards.

seller protection and incorrect postage information

Hi guys, Got a GREAT question for you all! I sold an item (woo hoo!) went to use ebay aust post postage, it won't work... normally the suburb is in the wrong spot, and i just change that over. Nope! The suburb / postcode is wrong... so i check the po...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can I open another store in another country?

I have been looking but have ended up a bit confused! Already have an eBay store in .com.au and it would be good to keep it! Can I open up another eBay store in another country using the same store name an eBay seller ID? Would like to stay with .com...

Item not shown on ebay.com

I have listed my item on ebay.au but it's not visible on ebay.com. What's the issue here? I'm new to ebay and this is my first listing.

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mis-Categorised Listing

We have a product which is a foot decoration for babies. Could be for boys or girls.They are commonly known as foot flowers. Also known as barefoot sandals.They have two loop bands that wrap around the ankle and under the arch of the foot with an emb...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful