Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling limits

Have traded for some years in my personal capacity.Opened a new business acct yesterday and have been restricted to listing 2 (TWO) items...... until "you have established more selling history, we will be happy to review your account again to see if ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free Listings

Is it my imagination or have the "invitation free listings" dropped off recently or is it just me, not getting them? Those 150/ 200 free listings make a big difference when youre only a free 40 per month seller.thanks :):)

Resolved! Fraudster or Waht?

We had a buyer a couple of weeks back who ordered 8x 2-metre lengths of FOE coloured elastic band.She subsequently sent us a message claiming that we were short by half a metre on all 8x lengths. What the....Unlikely as my wife is very meticulous whe...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Terrifed about ebay's new rating system..

I am really concerned about this whole new rating system.I know I am one of many sellers who are either disabled or unable to work for serious health or family reasons , and this is our only source of income.I do not want to have to go on a disabilit...

• 31 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cubic weight not calculating correctly for multiple purchase?

I have noticed what seems to be an error in the eBay postage calculator in some very specific cases. It seems to happen for items where the cubic weight (calculated from the dimensions) is greater than the dead weight and a buyer buys more than one o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seems eBay was down?

I thought it was just me having issues, from about 8.30pm, but it turns out someone else was too. I was trying to list stuff and kept having major problems. Then just before midnight, I couldn't get past the "this web page is not available" message.....

Sellin Manager Pro

What does SMP have that SM doesn't?Is it worth paying $9.95 per month for it?Is there a minimum period involved or can I sign up for a month just to try it out? Full of questions today aren't I?

feedback embezzelment

I am very concerned regarding an incident of feedback embezzelment that has happened to me as a seller. My buyer told me by email that he was happy with my service but is unhappy that I have not left him positive feedback. When I told him that I was ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change of right of withdrawal terms for ebay.de

I have been selling on ebay Germany for some time now but in June of this year the buyer withdrawal terms have changed. I have been attempting to edit my listings using the template provided by ebay.de which is in both English and German but these ch...

Question about the new defect system

I read these forums & am concerned about the defect system but not sure how it actually works. I have read up on Ebay but would like to know if I am understanding it correctly. My defect rate went from 1.43% last month to 0.73% this month.From what I...

Resolved! How can I increase my selling limit?

Hi, I am new at Ebay and I have a selling limit of 10 items per month. From what I understand, I must increase my seller rating to be able to request a higher selling limit. In the past I was told that if I have a credit card on file I will automatic...