Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problems with listing Analytics

Is anyone else having issues with the Listing Analytics application? When I do a search it says 'You currently have no active listings to review.' But I can still see the performance for all listings, I wanted to see the ranking data though.

How can ebay still let this seller trade on ebay?

Just stumbled upon a seller as i'm looking to start adding car gauges to my store. He states on his listings, that he and the item is location in Sydney, Austrlalia. He has recieved 127 neutral and 139 Negative in the last month, around 8% Most are o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I want to delete automatic email to buyer after a sale ?

Every time I sell an item an email is automaticaly sent to the buyer. I want to stop this or at the least edit it. As it is coming from the wrong Email addressI have looked through the manage my store section but can't find it.Any help greatly apprec...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Add Item Specifics ...

I just received an automated message from eBay telling me to add Item Specifics to a listing that already has them??? I have 134 listings and ALL of my listings always have Item Specifics. I give up!!!

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

suspect buyer ...lost mail

I wouldnt normally try have feed back removed by eBay as it seems like a lost cause so Im posting this letter I sent to eBay to see if theres a chance fairness will prevail.This is the story.....DEAR EBAY.. BLAH BLAH didn't receive her item so I told...

Listing not showing on internatinoal sites.

I have listed item on ebay.com.au which I wish to sell on ebay.co.uk and ebay.com. After talking to support they told me that I have to offer worldwide shipping, which I did. I waited 24hours and looked again. Then rang them back and was told that I ...

Second chance offer?

Around 2 weeks ago I sold an item to somebody and they wanted to pay via bank deposit. I am okay with that... but not when its been over a week and lack of communication from the buyer.Anyway, I have been given a deposit reference number, but not bei...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't pay invoice, error message 'one or more items can not be paid for'

Hi, a customer who successully bid on two items of mine is getting an error message when she tries to pay my invoice. "One or more items can not be paid for." I've tried changing the shipping in the invoice to reflect combined purchase discount and a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

not allowed to put email address in messages.

I think it is pointless ebay enforcing no email addresses in ebay messages and it just makes it difficult if I need to send information to a buyer. I do know how to get around it but.....I am not doing anything wrong.

Don't accept Paypal for pick up

Good article turned up on in the Guardian today: http://www.theguardian.com/money/2014/aug/09/paypal-buyer-protection-ebay-fraud Basically huge scam where buyers insist on paying with Paypal, pick up the item, and the account is then flagged as fraud...

Buyer has Paid but now wants a refund because they didn't read the listing description or title.

I recently sold an iphone that I had previously bought off someone else and found it wasn't working. So I listed it to sell for parts, and clearly stated that it wasn't working. I sold the item, and now nearly a month later the buyer has come back as...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful