Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Would you pay $23 to avoid a Negative?

I sold a portable CD player - I actually had 3 of them , tested each for 1/2 hour & all worked fine.Sold all 3 with 2 positive feedback but the 3rd apparently is not working. I received an email & I quote 'The junk you sold me doesn't work You lied i...

Ebay says payment pending, Paypal shows nothing

Hi all, I haven't sold for a while and an item of mine was just purchased (last friday). She paid via PayPal immediately. Now, on ebay it says "payment pending" but when I go into my paypal account there is nothing there. No payment details, no payme...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Quick question on FVF fees

I'm posting on behalf of someone who's a bit wary of a possible transaction, but I just want to confirm something first for her. She's wanting to purchase a larger item from a different state on a page that's not ebay related. She want's to be protec...

Changing Name

I am wanting to change my eBay ID because due to a fox attack yesterday morning, I no longer have any of my chooks. I currently have items listed and some have bids, would it confuse the bidders if I changed it now, or should I wait until I have noth...

Picasa to Resize My Pics

I have used Picasa to Resize my pics for eBay but now many are being rejected as they don't meet eBay requirements and I can't seem to get it right. Can someone who uses or knows Picasa advise me please on how to resize my pics to suit eBay for my Sa...

These defects are getting beyond a joke!

Another buyer today who decided that the item won't fit their camera & would like to cancel the transaction.I have no problem in refunding but it is bulls##t that I cop a defect for it. Just like the other 6 that asked to cancel since April. If I buy...

Turbo Lister Pictures

Why are there no decent help files for turbo lister? ugh. Anyway. I have listings on turbolister. I have, until now, in options selected to have the photos saved in the turbolister directory, and only the links saved within the database. I have now d...

Why do neutrals and 3 star FB count as defects?

I had been ignoring the changes by ebay, so only recently bothered to look at the 'new seller dashboard'. I have let accidental neutrals slide, on the basis that they didn't affect my score, but suddenly they count as 'defects'. I was also surprised ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't put quantity? WHY ? New style sucks..

Hi Why i can't i change the quantity of item on PC?I have to list it first on PC, and then go to ebay on mobile, where it shows the quanitty option.On pc, i can't find it.It used to be there, but now with the new changes, it's not there..

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problems with listing Analytics

Is anyone else having issues with the Listing Analytics application? When I do a search it says 'You currently have no active listings to review.' But I can still see the performance for all listings, I wanted to see the ranking data though.

How can ebay still let this seller trade on ebay?

Just stumbled upon a seller as i'm looking to start adding car gauges to my store. He states on his listings, that he and the item is location in Sydney, Austrlalia. He has recieved 127 neutral and 139 Negative in the last month, around 8% Most are o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I want to delete automatic email to buyer after a sale ?

Every time I sell an item an email is automaticaly sent to the buyer. I want to stop this or at the least edit it. As it is coming from the wrong Email addressI have looked through the manage my store section but can't find it.Any help greatly apprec...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful