We are all stuffed eventually...

Well, I have had some returns lately due to ill fittings, or change of mind, and also refunded a buyer due to item missing in post..

So I see a defect on my dsr and question it with ebay support via email, and am told that

"Once you refund a buyer, our system will automatically tag it as a defect. It is just like an Item Not Received case through Paypal and the buyer will be the winner then you will issue a refund then our system will tag it as a defect, as well as Item Not as Described case.

Though we may not be able to remove these defects, it will roll off after 12 months and will disappear from your account."

Just great, so now what? We have no chance. Australia post loses an item a month, I have always had a return policy for customers if not suitable, so generally refund one or two a month..

what the hell is one to do?

Am I missing something

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

No you're not missing anything because this is the way of the future when there are no sellers left on ebay because we have all been defected.So far have defects on all selling accounts lol it's to easy for the buyers,I charge the same amount it costs for postage but for some reason the buyer thinks it's to much and gives less stars even though ebay takes a % of the postage now so you end up losing out and low stars at the same time,just ridiculous!

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I refund on returns for various reasons and by law as a business I have to so by abiding by the law and providing customer service to fussy customers who dont like noisy jackets I am now penalized. This is ridiculous.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Have you tried oiling your noisy jackets????Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply