Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller not in possession of Advertised goods

REMOVED offerred for sale by REMOVED which I have had various pieces of correspondence with through eBay was not in possession of the item at the time it was placed on eBay. That persion should not be allowed to operate on eBay as such action is a br...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item marked as delivered but never arrived

Hi All I purchased a handbag and it's been marked as delvered on Monday but it did not arrive with my Monday parcels. It's still not here yet. I called AusPost and they told me to tell the sender to call them. The seller told me she spoke with them a...

What is a "Return Label"?

I've opened a Ebay Money Back Guarantee case for an item not as described. Ebay tells me tht the seller needs me to supply me with a return label (to pay for return postage) What exactly is a return label?

10% off eligible items

10% off eligible items why i cant apply Items (10) 10% off i spent Order totalAU $183.08 The offer entitles you to 10% off the purchase price (excluding postage costs) on all Eligible Items listed

Unable to ''hide'' completed orders.

Hi all, Cannot hide completed orders of late, the selection is there on each purchase to do it, but when I go back in, all the hidden items are back under purchases. Any ideas?

delivery of purchase item

have failed to contact me with delivery time of part ordered on 20/7 thru EBAY and payed thru by PAYPAL. CLARRIE COUTTS

What does hiding orders do?

So there's a feature the eBay purchase history page that allows for me to select purchased items that are less than 60 days old, and "hide" them. However, this feature has lost me due to me not being able to find many sources explaining what exactly ...

PO Boxes

why don't sellers advise the fact that they do not ship to po boxes BEFORE we press "commit to buy"

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Does ebay ever act on shill bidding?

Item 153471126412 and others all relisted after being sold to the highest buyer with a feedback of 42 with 100% bids with just the same seller. This seller automatically relists after sold. Seems like a friend/relative to me. Just retracts after sold...

• 20 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ebay/Paypal infringing consumer rights laws?

On a recent transaction on Ebay I ordered a phone housing from a seller in the UK. When this item arrived it was damaged. I told the seller about the damage and he said I needed to return the item for a refund/exchange. Fair enough, but the return po...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi Ebayer. Look I purchased a reputable brand of shoes Which when received perished under me.

Hi Ebayer. I have to put it out there, that I purchased a reputable brand of shoes from a seller in USA called REMOVED. When the shoes arrived I put them on and went to work when all of a sudden the shoes just disintegrated from under me. I mean just...