Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item sold, buyer wants to cancel

I listed two concert tickets, they sold but the buyer sent me an email afterwards saying that they don't want the tickets because somebody had already bought them some and they didnt know. What do I do? I presume the ebay fee is quite high for someth...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Warning about buyers with zero feedback: POSSIBLE scam.

I recently received a few sales from buyers with zero feedback. I am usually wary of buyers with zero feedback, but so approach cautiously. One occasions, I believe was trying to scam me. Here is what they did: They bought an item from us under UserI...

Have the rules changed for withdrawing bids?

I have recenly had six bids that were cancelled and they were all "Entered wrong amount"My understanding of the rules is that the buyer is supposed to immediately place the correct amount for a bid.In all cases the bids were at least 24 hours old and...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Time wasters

I have been dealing on Ebay since 2005 and over the last 3 months have had nothing but trouble selling and buying. I pay straight away for my purchases and these sellers dont even get back to me. I have had no items sent, items that were told were in...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Store closure

Hello all can some one tell me how to close the store only but keep the account open thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HTML description option only?

Im trying to list items, when i click on "Sell similar" it only comes up with HTML text in the description and no options to change font, size, or color etc? Even when i go to create new listing, and copy and paste it won't copy across the exact same...

Are Top Seller Requirements unreasonable?

I have been getting messages in myebay saying that I should update all my listings to meet Top Seller requirements. One of the things I am being asked to do is offer Free Postage. Does this mean that to be a Top Seller you absolutely must offer Free ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Slow emails from Ebay after item has sold

I have sold a few items recently and have noticed that the email from Ebay can take up to 18 hours to come through to me after the sale. I dont always check my listings and was reliant on those emails. I quite often get the one from Paypal advising m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How Do I appeal against neutral feedback

HiCould someone please tell me how I can appeal against a neutral feedback that I received yesterday. I sold a legitamate copy of the English Language version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (the one with Daniel Craig) and now the buyer is accusin...

Resolved! Return Buyers how can you tell?

I was hoping some more expereinced sellers could tell me how they identify return buyers. I have been selling on ebay for 3 years so have sold around 400 items. Is there any way through ebay to check if they have purchased from me before? Just would ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful