Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

why can't i revise my item

Hi. I'm trying to revise my item (I must've accidentally listed it as pick up only, but I want to add postage options) but when I try I just keep getting redirected to the previous page I was on. Why can't I revise it? It's very frustrating!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

In a negative feedback, buyer claimed it was a wrongly zoned blu-ray. Didn't even contact for refund

Buyer left negative feedback with the comment "could have told me it wasn't compatible region for australia before i bought it". Didn't even contact me first to refund or replace the blu-ray. It was bought by an Australian and blu-ray was made in and...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Temando not syncing with Ebay today ??

Hi all Anyone else use Temando ? It is not syncing ANYTHING from Ebay today, having to manually put in all the details for each consignment Anyone else having the same problem ? Thanks !

Unpaid item, item never sent, now buyer says its broken

HiI sold two items to the same buyer. The buyer never paid so I opened a UPI and claimed the FVF. I never sent the items, they are still here with me.Today I get an email from the buyer informing me that he has received his items and they are both br...

Opinion on refunds

What's the general consensus on offering refunds for items missing in the post. The item was posted 3 weeks ago along with approx 30 other items and one item hasn't been received. I said that if it hadn't been received by last Friday I'd offer a refu...

Is anyone else currentlyhaving trouble trying to list an item?

Hi everyone, This is the first time I have used this discussion forum to ask a question (and I've been here a few years)!Anyway, I am attempting to list another item, as per usual, so I hit the sell feature which takes me to the 'choose category' sec...

Postage Options

I'm in Western Australia and I've been using the BX4 flatrate boxes for anything that fits because it's cheaper when posted to the Eastern States. I set the postage to Flat at a cost of $17.45 ($15.05 for postage and $2.40 for the box). I just had a ...

Unpaid item case closed, but buyer had paid for item,

Hi, I have a bit of a problem. Sold and item and thought the lady did not pay. But long story short, she did but under a different surname so didn't match the payment. I opened a dispute and then closed it, giving her a strike. Question is, how can I...

Big increase in buyers not paying..

I realise sometimes this happens but lately I have noted a big increase in the number of buyers just not paying and I have to open cases, then all is lost, also ignoring my courtesy reminder emails, so don't know if I should offer to 2nd highest bidd...

unpaid item cases

why is a ebay user still aloud to buy when he has 20 odd unpaid item cases open