Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PayPal Policy Updates (Welcome News)

Just a heads up, as I know this will interest a lot of sellers - PayPal are updating their user agreement, effective 11th Otober 2013, and in the email outlining the major changes, it says: The main changes to our User Agreement include: We’ve extend...

Item sent but not received...

I have recently sold an item and sent it interstate, but after 2 weeks it hasn't arrived. It was not tracked as this was not an option offerred nor requested from the buyer (the item was not expensive nor particularly valuable).I offerred and gave th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How do you set a listing to sell worldwide?

Like the title says how do you set a listing to say that you sell worldwide. I don't want to sign in to each country's ebay site and make multiple listings when i only have 1 thing of each item, is there a way to set one listing so that it shows up w...

Resolved! Store Questions

First off sorry if this sounds like stupid questions, but i have a lot of stuff that i would like to try and sell and i am considering opening up an ebay store and i was just wondering what happens to my current listings if i was to open up a store? ...

Selling/How long do you wait for payment?

Hi fellow ebayers!! I am just wanting to know how long do i wait for payment on an item its going on 4 days today the buyer recieved the invoice and just a quick hi and just making sure you still want items! I have no reply from buyer as yet just mak...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Rural post office has to deal with buyer frauds

We have a small rural post office with a part time postie and we all pick up our parcels at the pub. Our poor postmaster has had a rude shock, seems trusting people when you run a PO is a bad thing. Because she knows everyone, if you don't take in yo...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Power Seller Status - Free Listings Disappeared

Hello All, I have just been promoted to Bronze Powerseller Status and Top Rated Seller again. It has been a few years since I had this. Anyway, after looking at my stats, my sales are around 200, but my dollar amount is below $2000. This makes me ine...

I am having problems with receiving PayPal notifications

Hi, Just hoping someone can help me resolve a problem I am having receiving PayPal Instant Payment Notifications when an item has been sold and paid for through eBay. I have contacted eBay but their answer was pretty generic and did not help. I was r...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non paying Buyer - Ignores messages

Hello, Please give advise. Have sold item 27/8/13. Buyer purchased furniture to collect and pay on collection.Have messaged 3 times and get no reply. Can't use Resolution Centre till 31/8. How long due I need to wait till I can relist.Is it preferabl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad buyer

I have submitted a complaint about a buyer who did not pay or pick up item. I have heard nothing? I am also unable to leave negative feedback on this buyer. The case is still showing as open. I have now read other reviews on this buyer and they are n...