Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller using my photos and description

Peeved..... I sold an item last week successfully, no hassles. Have just noticed the buyer has resisted the said item at a higher price using my photos and description! Cheek of it! I have sent her a polite message..... Can't believe what some people...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listings ended abruptly

I have noticed a "seller" who hasn't got any fb for selling, only buying, is listing, then the item is abruptly withdrawn "due to the item no longer being available. I'm disappointed cos I had a couple of these in my watch list intending to bid and I...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Uploading CSV Listing Template - Listing does not update.

Hi, I have Store, Selling Manager Pro and a buy now listing.I successfully uploaded a revised listing (CSV file) template through File Management CentreWhen I go to inventory and check the listing template I can see my changes OK.However the live lis...

Australia Post - DO NOT SAFE DROP stickers

Hi there Does anyone know what Australia Post's policy is re. leaving cards for post office pick-up when recipient isn't at home and safe-dropping? I received a parcel today which had a large red DO NOT SAFE DROP sticker on it. I was out all day - & ...

PRICE ALERT SOFTWARE

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS A GOOD SOFTWARE PROGRAM TO BUY THAT KEEPS AN EYE ON YOUR COMPETITORS PRICES AND ALERTS YOU.THANK YOU

red dot

got a red dot today with no contact before hand...vase has mark on bottom where cut from glass blowing rod but my mistake i didnt mention it...whats interesting is buyer has 4 feedback but has left negs for each seller ...just might need to be carefu...

Here we go again

My listings are not viewable. Can't respond to previous postings on the forums regarding this. Friday maintenance is becoming more than a glitch more like APITA.

click and send

Hello all .. Can someone please tell me if I HAVE to print out the mailing label when if I use click and send, or can I just write it myself with, I presume, a barcode etc...My printer is not functional so hence the question...Thanks

Does a seller get greater visibility by opening a store?

I am wondering because I have been selling beanies for a couple of months now, but when I search it seems that items from sellers with stores seem to come up more frequently than mine do. Does anyone know if store items come up more often than non-st...

Buyer lying about 'damages'. HELP please....

I am in the middle of a dispute with a buyer who purchased a Franklin Mint Scrabble set from me. I insured the parcel for the full purchase cost. I described this item as 'used' but looks just like the day it was purchased. It also came with a couple...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful