Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Anyone try the http://pages.ebay.com/sell/nosellfees/ ebay voucher promo?

Has anyone tried using the http://pages.ebay.com/sell/nosellfees/ ebay voucher no fees promotion? I had two auctions that sold using this promotion, but the payment status has been stuck as "Payment in process" for the last 24 hours. Items shows "Pay...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer wishes to cancel item and buy different item that is 6 of original item. Is this ok? I am ok

I have a buyer that purchased 6 of an item I sell (Baking Paper) then noticed that I have another item that is 6 of the original item in a carton. Is it allowable to cancel (somehow) his first order and take only the second order or..... what can be ...

click and send

Hi, Think the man at the post office might have stuffed my very first click and send satchel. Tell me if he did bad.My item weighed 175gm and was a very thin sheer blouse, so it was very flat and we put it in the 500gm click and send satchel. He then...

Leaving negative feedback

The winning bidder has failed to make payment and has ignored my invoices and all messages. Dispute/resolution is already in progress. This buyer has 300+ positive feedback, and I feel justified in leaving negative (can’t believe they don’t already h...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem with eBay messages

Has anyone had buyers saying that they haven't received your messages? I have had 3 messages since Friday from different sellers that have not gone to my personal email address. They have all been replies to questions and I have had to login to keep ...

Resolved! Feedback

Yes another question about feedback...Promise i did search but could not find an answer to this question. I have been selling for a couple of months now and have 18 positive feedbacks as a seller but my feedback score is 9 how do they work this out? ...

Inaccurate AP tracking details

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I've never had much of an issue with Aus Post tracking numbers before but in the past 2 weeks I've had 4 parcels (out of a total of 6 sent during that period) show up as 'delivered' when they have...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay's non existent customer support

I have sent Ebay 8 emails in the past 3 months regarding a problem I am having with my items no longer being displayed in best match search results. I have not had a single response from Ebay to any of these 8 emails. Each time I submit my email, I g...

i am going away auctions closing

hi all, i have been called away for a few days and have auctions closing. how do i advise bidders and watchers that i will be away untill some date in the near future ??

Not to sell fur on ebay

Would EBAY like to start and make a stand NOT to sell fur products on ebay, we need to start some where to send a message to the people the kill animals for there skins. How about it ebay it shouldn't always about money but about doing the right thin...