Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! setting up auto feedback option

I have a new seller account and I can't remeber where to find the option for the auto feedback. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Cheers.

How do I reply to this email?

I know I did everything correctly, as I've had problems in the dim distant past (with a resultant negative). A case for non-payment was closed yesterday & I have already offered the item to the under-bidder after the case was finalized (not sure whet...

Selling items for someone else - what to charge?

Hi I have items to sell for two different people who do not know how to use Ebay. One is a person who used to have a collectable shop a long time ago and wants me to sell his items now on Ebay for him. Things like Coke items etc books, bottles pins a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

non-payment, buyer refused to pay, claiming it was a mistake

Buyer refused to pay, claiming that the bid was a mistake. I referred the matter to the resolution Centre. Then, two weeks later, buyer asked if she could complete the sale after all. In the meantime, item had been sold. Why can't I leave negative fe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ending Listings Early

I have had to end 6 of my listings (4 of which had bids) early (due to certain reasons), there was still 4 days left on auction. I am new to Ebay and I was just wondering if I get charged a final value fee for ending my listings early when there were...

cash on pickup?

according to ebay's acepted payment policy http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/accepted-payments-policy.html Optional payment methodsIn addition to offering at least one of the safer payment methods listed above for most listings, sellers may also...

TERAPEAK - experiences?

Hi all,I'm a new seller and so far I'm pretty happy with the experience.I've heard about Terapeak and what it does etc but just wondering if it's worth subscribing to unless you are selling a LOT of products per week. I'm only selling around 20 a wee...