Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! postage tracking

Hi, all I have noticed several times nows that tracking is added almost directly after purchase.??, I would prefer it is added when the items are posted not days before. It is becoming a pain while the post is in such a mess. like 3 to 4 weeks for an...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"Unable to generate labels " message from Ebay

Trying to post several items to no avail. As the above message is shown.In contact with Ebay as usual no help.!Their answer "a technical error" please find alternative solution ie post office.When questioned as to when the error will be fixed ! No re...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Labels

Hi tried twice to print two separate labels message reads "unable to generate label" any body else cheers

false, misleading and fraudulent listings

What is eBay's policy on sellers misrepesenting items for sale; making false and fraudelent claims about the item? I would have thought that consumer protection laws apply to advertising and sales on eBay too, but apparently not. I can find no refere...

• 15 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Appalling ebay customer service response

FirstlyIn relation to previous post regarding member feedback extorting I have received no response. The member demanded goods in exchange for feedback removal whilst receiving refund even though it was pointed out to them that the policy was to retu...

Why cant I sell anything on ebay?

Hi I am trying to list a product to sell on ebay but it says "We're inviting sellers to the new managed payments program in stages. We're sorry you can't sign up today." I have allways been able to sell on ebay in the past what has changed?

Buyer left negative feedback two months after transaction

Hello all,I've been a long time ebay member (since 1998) and just received my first negative feedback. I'm asking for a little advice on how to handle it. I sold a used item and the buyer left negative feedback seven weeks after the item was delivere...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I cant list my Items

Hi I cant list my items for sale because every time I try it ask me to verify my number by text but it saids there's something wrong, So I tried changing numbers and the same thing happened, So I ask it to call and it did it to that too. I need help ...

Resolved! Order Appears as "Delivered 17th Sept" - Its only 16th Sept & No Notification Of Customer Query???

How can this be so, if todays date is the 16th September 2021.Also I did not receive notification that a customer sent me a message regarding an orderHas anyone else experienced a similar issue?If so what why did this happen and what should i do to e...

Australia Post

Has anybody else received an email from Australia Post regarding parcel size and weight?This is a partial bit of the email received -We are committed to providing an efficient and reliable service, which is why we're using new technology at our proce...

Buyer has requested cancellation

A buyer has requested a cancellation and l can’t re list the item. They have agreed to pay a different amount to original cost but l don’t know how to Send them those details. Do I decline the cancellation and then have a choice of what l request for...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful