Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Australia Post tracking states parcel delivered yet buyer still wants refund for lost parcel

Hi there, hopefully somebody could answer a question if possible. Am I obliged to refund buyer? I sent a parcel to a buyer through Aust Post with tracking. AP website indicates the parcel was delivered but the buyer insists I refund as the parcel has...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unsolicited offers from buyers

I've had a few buyers lately email me with offers on items which are strictly BIN (no 'Best Offer') and I'm starting to get a bit annoyed about it. I'm sure it's against policy but I'll be damned if I can find any mention of it in the help files. Onl...

• 30 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Listings report with variant SKU?

As far as I can see, Ebay listing reports only contain a field for the SKU (custom label) of the base item. If items have variants you have no visibility into inventory levels of each variant. Does anybody know of a listings report buried somewhere i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Overseas postage change

Informed by our local Post Office today they have just received a memo from AusPost telling them that all overseas mail sent at the letter rate must contained only printed matter. Any item, regardless of measurements, that contains merchandise of any...

eBay automatically passing a return

How can eBay automatically pass a return, for a buyer who changed their mind, when I did not choose this?I spoke to them, and they were so thick in their answers, I could not handle it anymore. They kept telling me that I chose this, then when I prov...

Item returned damaged

Hello, i am just wondering if anyone had a case that buyer returned damaged item?It was not in its original package, very poorly wrapped so the wooden parts got broken.I have uploaded all photos clearly showing the broken parts, even from outside of ...

I found out the hard way - a warning to other sellers

I will try and keep this as brief as I can: On the 12th Jan, I attempted a 'bulk edit' on my listings to change my blurb in the DESCRIPTION of my listings....I wanted to change from 'fill a 500g envelope for $4" >> 'fill a 500g envelope for $5' (I wo...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay not respecting covid times postage issues

Hello, As a regualr seller i have had a heap of issues with the postage during covid.Most customer understand but one requested a full refund and seriouly ebay were so quick to refund and close the case now obviosuly the item has arrived and I am lef...

International large letter changed

Australia Post has changed their rules for large letters sent from Australia overseas - they now require us to pay parcel rates for even the smallest items (like a keyring, or pendant). Parcel rates are over AU$12 instead of the $3.20 effectively clo...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Beware scam phone calls supposedly from eBay customer support

Hi everyone - I received a telephone call this morning supposedly from eBay customer support. They informed me that 1 of my orders from 3 March has been returned to eBay head Office Sydney. I have just spent the past 2 hours going through all my sale...

• 32 replies
  • 1 Helpful

buyer makes a claim

i have a buyer who has made a claim the item he recieved is different to what advertisedof course this is not true he recieved the item last thursday and took a week to complain? if i had recieved an expensive pur that was different when i opened the...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful