Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Second hand bootleg selling - legal or illegal?

I know of a business selling second hand goods and occasionally bootleg items without mentioning whether they are genuine or not. The sale of recycled bootlegs is still illegal, am I correct? I'm trying to find a link to the laws regarding counterfie...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is it no longer possible to sell a single item.

I have an item worth $800 to sell but it won't let me list it as I have a $10 limit???I have listed items before but not for a while. Never had this problem before.This is a once off sale.I don't understandCheers

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Size of photos

My photos of my items are showing with the top cut off. In my store, my buyers can't see the whole picture before opening it up. What can I do?

Is there anything I should watch out for - selling gift card

I sold a gift card last night (physical card. Unwanted gift). I said on listing that I would mail out registered post (signature required). He has already paidThe person who bought it asked me for the number of the card and details and type them out ...

Auspost is ripping up Ebay sellers and customers!

In my other account I sent items in a C5 envelope, in the back clearly state up to 500g and 200mm My orders are FLAT, 250g and 100mm Since last week I start receiving email from customers that they were left a collection card and when they go to the ...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Double charge for postage.

January account, sold one item, was double charged for postage. How do I get reimbursed by e-Bay for this? (184387102174)

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

B.L.M. and the Ebay seller

Like many Australians, I was sick to death with all of the posturing and fighting over Australia day celebrations so I got right away from it all and went to my remote farm for the day to take in some of the " real Australia ''. I didnt think much mo...

Seller with half feedback back stating negative,still selling

I was going to buy some sandels but checked their feedback and half their feedback was negative saying how inferior there sandals were ,Buyers receiving wrong sizes wrong colours and sandals falling apart after a couple one wears.These were shop sell...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage label refund

Hi I have a question re unused postage label. I have created a postage label by accident and did not use it but ebay has charged for it. The item has been shipped so I don't know if I can cancel the label. Does anyone know if I can get a refund for t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful