Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

the buyer rejected return items but ebay refunded the buyer. where can i get help?

I have been selling these racks over ebay more than 10 years. Recently had a cutomer who bought and picked up my items. The buyer said the item is not as described and rejected to return item. When i ask to organize to pick up my item by ourselves, t...

Resolved! Buyers don't know where they live.

Almost every day I get "buyers" with problematic addresses. If I ask them to confirm, I always get angry responses such as "I know where I live!!" or "It doesn't matter !!" or "Either way it's the same!!" Today's one is a buyer who entered Brassall Q...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to Post DVDs and Games in DVD boxes?

Hey everyone,I've been trying to find this out all night without any luck.I'm wanting to send DVDs and console games in the 220x145x35mm postage box but am unsure of the cheapest way to go about it.I can buy 100 of them on ebay for $29.50 which puts ...

LISTINGS BEING ADDED TO FREE ALLOWANCE BEFORE THEY EXPIRE

Hi everybody, just a warning to keep check on your free listings count which started again today 1 August. I've listed 30 & my count is showing 37. Some of the item numbers that I checked are still current. Rang Ebay & was told it was a known fault &...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I change "Buy it Now" to "Auction"

I meant for my item to be auctioned however somehow it has listed as "Buy It Now" for the price I thought I was starting the auction at. I've tried to revise my listing (no bids have been made yet) but it says "fixed price" without any other option. ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ideas for Perth based eBay buyers

Hi eBay Sellers, My name is Adam and I'm from Perth, WA. Since I can remember I have been plagued with pretty average shipping times when buying goods online (mostly 5 business days). It's a constant battle deciding to pay more for something locally,...

Sellers BEWARE OF SCAM offer

Received an email this morning from telling me they found my store and wanting to do an e-commerce promotion, write professional product listing, etc. etc., find the link to the attached pic. It also had a legitimate looking eBay 'REPLY' button. Obv...

• 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Item Not Received dispute

Some advice please. Buyer lodged "Item Not Received" dispute & I uploaded tracking number to the dispute & sent her an email stating it's still on the way. It was delivered this morning & I sent another email stating item now delivered, please indica...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful