Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Use of listing template?

Good morning all, I hope you are all healthy and happy The answer to this is probably in the affirmative, with limitations, but I’ve learnt to ask first. I’ve just found a very nice and clean template that would suit us perfectly and save a little bi...

A Wing and a Prayer

...is about where we’re at with our inventory. I’m quietly confident and far too excited that the sell is on. We already have the order and have set aside a good proportion of our pre 1980 items, and the man will be here in the first week of December...

AP post selling overseas

I had started an auction for a watch when approached from overseas about a sale to Nigeria.The buyer has a good reputation,eveything seems in order as far as my payment,but I have not ever used this service or shipped overseas so I have to ask for sa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Volume Pricing Dysfunction

Tried using the volume discounts and any edits do not carry through to listings or search function. When my Promotional Volume Pricings are set at 5%, 7% and 10% yet they show something completely different on listings and search results (3, 5 and 7%...

Product Identifier

How do I add a Valid Product Identifier?I've received a message about some retro electrical items telling me that I need to do this and don't know how

Item Ranking No 1 but no sale? What happened, promoted listing or cloned listing?

Hi guys, We have a listing being No 1 in the category for a few months now, for an average 3-4 per day.But from last 3 weeks, it just stopped, at the moment it's dropped to 0-1 every 2-3 days. We have a competitor used to sell 1-2 per day, not has pi...

Resolved! No more FOS, hello AFCA (since 1st November ‘18)

the FOS is no more. The Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) opened on November 1 and has average 310 complaints per business day so far.The Federal Government first announced the new dispute resolution body in September last year, as it ...

Resolved! Click and Collect

Hi, I please need some help.I have just had to end some of my listings because they say I offer Click and Collect which I don't.How come it is coming up on my listings when I am not selecting it, I have no idea even where I select it to begin with an...

Black Friday sales having huge effect?

This 4 day black Friday sales have had a huge impact on sales, only sold 3 games in 4 days and id normally average that a day, found many have gone out to shops to get 50% or more off at shops, i can't do a 50% off sale , just wont make money, i do 1...

ebay is greedy! Just LIKE the goverrrnmmment

Item sold for 750A$ Initially, only 730.20A$ appears in my paypal account, 19.8A$ disappeared. Even if charged me according to the list selling price 750A$, transaction Fee 10% should be 75A$ Now besides that 19.8A$ ebay/Paypal took me another $81.68...

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! no listing fees promotion

I received an email from eBay today stating the following... You Have Unlimited Free Listings!*That’s right , pay no Insertion & Final Value Fees until 7 December 2018. So I listed a few watches. One just sold but I was still charged a final sale fee...

Resolved! postage overcharging

In september 2018, my printer wasn't printing properly, and I was pressing reprint label multiple times,so for the same item I was charges $7.95 x 5 timesand again another item $7.95 x 3 times.I thought ebay will pick it up since it was the same item...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Heaps items going missing Australia Post Sucks

Whats with Australia post i have lost 10 artiles in post in last month that dont have tracking numbers What is with australia Post lately????? all very intresting going to Queensland.... very odd

• 30 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Seller discrimination and Ebay "price fixing"

"Seller discrimination and "price fixing" - Ebay limits how much you sell each month (this is stated by Ebay in the Answer Centre) - not just number of items you can list, but how much you actually sell. That is a dollar amount. How do they limit? ac...

• 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful