Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! postage overcharging

In september 2018, my printer wasn't printing properly, and I was pressing reprint label multiple times,so for the same item I was charges $7.95 x 5 timesand again another item $7.95 x 3 times.I thought ebay will pick it up since it was the same item...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Heaps items going missing Australia Post Sucks

Whats with Australia post i have lost 10 artiles in post in last month that dont have tracking numbers What is with australia Post lately????? all very intresting going to Queensland.... very odd

• 30 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Seller discrimination and Ebay "price fixing"

"Seller discrimination and "price fixing" - Ebay limits how much you sell each month (this is stated by Ebay in the Answer Centre) - not just number of items you can list, but how much you actually sell. That is a dollar amount. How do they limit? ac...

• 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Selling outside ebay message warning

Hi All, just curious toknow if anyone has received a message from ebay warning about messages sent to sellers about buying outside ebay? I just received one and can not for the life of me find the supposed message I sent to the potential buyer. I don...

Can’t give potential buyer my address to view furniture or I’ll get charge final vale fee?

This is a new one.im selling some furniture and a potential buyer wants to view prior to bidding - fair enough. So I try and send him my address and I get an eBay warning message that “providing my personal details will result in a final value fee be...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyone selling coins to Britain?

Hi, thinking (still) of selling my coins internationally.On the Auspost website @ https://auspost.com.au/sending/send-overseas/international-post-guide/results/united-kingdom it lists bullion, coins and currency under the heading "Please note the fol...

eBay removed my listing, a banana plant Musa ‘Goldfinger’ because they say it’s a noxious weed

I was stunned when I saw a message from eBay saying:Your listing was removed because you listed an item that is on the state noxious weed list.Some federal, state, and local laws prohibit the sale of certain types of plants or seeds that are consider...

Resolved! Buyer Requests Post Sale...

Hello, just wondering the buyer rights to leave nagative feedback due to a post slae request etc... Basically, twice now i have sold the two of the same items (two seperated auctions) and when the buyer pays ofr the item, they are requesting the item...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful