Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Find ebay members

Is there still a way to find ebay members if you know their ID? You used to be able to do it through 'Advanced Search' but I can't figure out how to do it amy more. TIA

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post not accepting items for Canada

From the AusPost website, see the penultimate para.: CanadaDate: 27 November 2018Expected delays: OngoingCanada Post continues to experience industrial action across Canada, which is causing significant delays in deliveries of letters and parcels to ...

Updates for bad sellers FVFs going from 2% to 4% in Jan 2019

LOL this is a classic,just received and update from ebay regarding the FVFs going to 4% for sellers who have too many INAD lol.It was sent to me regarding my seller account that was booted off ebay more than 3 years ago lol.Ebay boots me off due to d...

• 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Bank BSB details missing.

Hi all, is anybody else having or had this problem. Two eBay accounts, 1 personal and 1 business, within the last week have had buyers emailing saying they are unable to pay by direct credit to my bank accounts, 2 different banks and accounts. When I...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How do I review the reason a best offer bid was retracted?

Hi all!Does anyone know how I can see the reason a buyer has retracted a best offer bid?I had an email from eBay saying I can review the reason by clicking the "history" link from the individual item page.I have searched and searched and cannot find ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No adds going on

I joined up a business account this morning and have listed over 20 items, 4 hours later still not listed ?

Plant deliveries held up in the post

Please be aware that Australia is not delivering mail to areas where there are road closures or cancelled flights due to fires or the current heatwave so if you are selling plants they may welldie in the post

Silly question - perhaps

....but I also think the only silly question is the one not asked, so here we go. We have much stock to diversify with and open a store - perhaps on the store bit -still weighing it up. I would also like to sell items supplementary and complimentary ...

Another reason to hit your head against ebay's brick wall

Just received this email: wow wow and wow Thank you for issuing a refund to xxxxxxxx.Hi Jenni,We've issued a AU $22.40 refund for Lovely Detailed Silver Pewter Finish Metal Carousal Rocking Horse Money Box to xxxxx because of your eBay auto-refund re...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shill bidding

Hi guys, Just wondering what your thoughts on shill bidding are? Is this actually a reportable thing to eBay and how do they usually respond to this?

Fed Up with Non Paying Buyers

I haven't sold on eBAY for over 1 year.Got back into it last week and listed an iPhone for auction.Within 2min of the auction finishing, the winner messages me, stating that they "accidently" bid on the item. This was a major problem when I last used...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PO says no more receipts when you lodge satchels

Just got back from the PO and not happy they told be no receipts when you lodge a satchel now due to a change in the computer system.I usually take a photo of the receipt and send it to the buyer .They would not scan my my card either. When I pointed...