Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Saying Thank you.

When someone buys an item ogg me i always contact them and thank and appreciate there purchase etc ... and few other nice things, i found i get people happy to come back and buy again if the item was good with great communication. Also normally after...

Re: Listing Not Showing Prior Sales

Hello all Ok, just wondering how to get a repeat product listing to show the prior sales for this listing. For example, I purchase a product from another ebay merchant & from a listing that I can see that has already sold like 70 items already for th...

Will I still have to ship....?

Had a recent sale of three cushion covers, but when I went to look at the buyers feedback for others there are quite a few red dots.I'm looking to cancel the sale as I do not feel this will be a great transaction and I will choose "problem with buyer...

It is I

....with my own little forum ID ... lol I’ve taken advice from someone who really knows their way around eBay. I believe it is good advice. But, it’s still me I hope you’ve all had a great weekend. Our listings are looking pretty poorly and that’s wh...

A way to boost feedback ?

I just made a purchase and received this as feedback - A+ Ensure you leave feedback for our random monthly draw for a purchase refund. Not a bad idea but not sure it crosses the line on policies.And wonder if you can still win if you leave a neg.

not happy

Im so sick of EBAY buyer protection. What about seller protection. I have held two private auctions this month and both winning bidders have reneged on paying due to excuses. "not really sure why I bid I dont have the money, OR my wife bid thinking I...

Anyway using the volume discount?

Hi all and have a great Christmas and hope sales are going well, does anyone use the Volume Discount and have you had much success yet, just curious if its had a positive result on sales. Thank you Ebayers

What the heck???

Just got home to find that a buyer had purchased 3 of my items. I then look at the confirmation emails and it says that the items are NOT paid for and the buyer has requested an invoice total.My items are ALL set to Buy It Now, and this is the first ...

Has anyone used E-go.com couriers ?

Just trying a new courier company called E-go.com for the first time. I,m getting a couple of pallet loads of stock sent over to SA from Qld. The price is excellant and all going smoothly so far ( but have not arrived yet ) Has anyone else had experi...

does anyone have a mobile friendly template that they can share?, I have text and pics

Greetings, Does anyone have a suitable html template for uploading an Ebay listing that is good for viewing both by mobile users and desktop users? or some info source that makes it easier for dummies like me? I am having all sorts of grief. Cheers D...

Super Sunday Link

Does anybody have the link for the Super Sunday $1 Listings. It says it is available to all eBay users? Thanks

Item catogories without a store?

I think I’m asking the obvious, but nonetheless I’m going to ask, because of the wealth of info here It appears not possible to have item categories unless I take out a store subscription. Am I right? If so, is there otherwise any way of keeping cert...