Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Anyone else still waiting for their (FREE) Google home mini?

Ebay sent mine to an address I have not lived at for more than 7 years, (and has been long since removed from ebay), so I don't know why it was sent there in the first place, Then told me it would be sent to the correct address, which I supplied, and...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancelling an order

Hi all, I recently had to cancel an order as there was an issue with the buyers address. eBay cancelled the order without a hitch but the PayPal funds are still in my account from the sale. I assumed cancelling would mean an automatic refund as has h...

Signature - Australia post

Posting Anonymously. I sold my old iphone because i upgraded to the new xs. I did everything right. posted it over the counter with Australia post. got the receipt. made sure it was signature and can't be left unattended..I posted it on the next busi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Occasional sellers penalised?

I'm an occasional seller so haven't been on Ebay for a while and am not up with their regular rule changes, but is this right? I recently listed 6 items as BIN and was charged a small fee of 2.63 , they have been listed for a week and I sold 2 items ...

• 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer wants return and refund via Ebay

Sold shoes to a buyer who now wants to return and be refunded plus return postage “not as described”Says I did not state shoes had a small heel - images clearly display heelThis buyer contacted before sale a couple of times to get cheaper buy it now ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unauthorised 'Safe Drop' item stolen.

Insured for $450. No mention of 'safe drop' when processing label at MyPost.AusPost regarding safe drop...Under the Safe Drop terms of use, we can’t be held liable when a Safe Drop has been approved for a delivery which is subsequently damaged or goe...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help Please - A parcel for Canada

Hi Guys, your suggestions please with how I should handle this without getting a big fat demerit from eBay. Although the Canada Mail Stike has ended I was informed at my LPO this morning that Customs Canada is not yet receiving international parcels,...

eBay Plus Listing Selection

Hi All, I am courious about how ebay plus listing are selected. I am a seller and would like all my listing to be flagged as ebay plus. I chatted with an ebay representative about this and they could not shed an light on the situation. The response w...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Quick question - posting a secondhand electrical item

Hi all, Just a quick question. Electronics is not my field but am selling someones X-box and have made it pick up only.When selling out of my field I think 'what can they do to affect my account etc'.So if I post the item, even though it is working -...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Use of listing template?

Good morning all, I hope you are all healthy and happy The answer to this is probably in the affirmative, with limitations, but I’ve learnt to ask first. I’ve just found a very nice and clean template that would suit us perfectly and save a little bi...

A Wing and a Prayer

...is about where we’re at with our inventory. I’m quietly confident and far too excited that the sell is on. We already have the order and have set aside a good proportion of our pre 1980 items, and the man will be here in the first week of December...

AP post selling overseas

I had started an auction for a watch when approached from overseas about a sale to Nigeria.The buyer has a good reputation,eveything seems in order as far as my payment,but I have not ever used this service or shipped overseas so I have to ask for sa...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful