Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Inventory vs Quantity on GTC Listings

Hi - I'm trying to wrap my head around the relationship between the quantity of a GTC listing and the inventory level. I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to bulk update quantities in live listings by uploading inventory levels using file excha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer wants refund because it dosent work on him

Hi thereThis product is not useful at all will I get my refund , tried many time not helping at al I have replied withNot all products work on everyone but this is a very good one. Its all about trying and buying if you have used the product maybe yo...

3 Free Relists

Just noticed 3 free relists not working on newly listed items ? Anyone else affected too???

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Says I Don't Want It

Buyer purchased from me as 'Buy It Now' - they live locally and it was listed as Pick up Only, so I sent a message to organise pick up....he replies "Sorry mate I don't want it" - I know sometimes people make mistakes, etc and I have in the past canc...

Resolved! screen jumping on ebay

I,m having trouble with the items on my screen on ebay moving rapidly up and down. It has been happening for a few days now. Only on ebay, no other sites. I have done the obvious and turned the computer and modem off and on again. Any one else affect...

Good Til Cancelled

Hi All, just wanti g to clarify with you on Good Til Cancelled listings. I set up a store last week and plced the majority of items as Good Til Cancelled...just wanting to clarify that the item DOES NOT relist once sold..I have scrolled through my so...

This all seems a tad suspicious to me....

In a nutshell, my sales have been sh*t. The past few years have seen sales in my modest little store drop from close to $500 a week (MINIMUM!!) to some weeks these days, ZERO.Imagine my delight when these past few days sales seem to be picking up, sl...

• 3 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Paypal for a pick up item, can I ask buyer for a signature as proof of pick up?

I have made the roockie mistake of taking a paypal payment for a pick up only item... After reading that the buyer can come and pick up the item then claim he has never received it, I was wondering if I can ask them to sign some sort of receipt for i...

Customer request return

Hi Support Team, We have a customer who requests return the item, as she reckons it doesn't work. We have contact customer via phone, explained how to use that nozzle, that is all good now, we also left her msg via eBay. After all those actions, how ...