Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

postage charges

Hi,is there anyone know how some sellers selling items within Asutralia just in 2$?The minimum cost of postage is 7.55$.I could not understand how can i post a ring which weighs just 5-10 grams in cheaper postage ?is it like the postage for 500 grams...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Protection with a buyer arranged courier

Hi all I am selling an item around $900 as a pick up only however a buyer has contcated me asking if I would sell if he arranged a courier service. Just want to make sure I would still have seller protection in this scenario. The alternative of cours...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sending to Northern Europe.

Hi, at the moment, I only post to a very limited number of countries.I was thinking of opening up my postage to some of the northern European countries like Germany, Denmark, Norway etc. What has been the selling/posting experience like with these pl...

How do I get my "All Selling" page back on "My Summary" page

My summary page now only has what I'm watching and what I've purchased. Up until yesterday I had these 2 plus what I'd sold and what I am selling all on the My Summary page. I should not have clicked on the "find out about all the new stuff eBay has ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Extortion attemtp

I have a buyer who has addmited at first contact, that they have damaged the item I have sent them, themselves. It's clearly there in the ebay message. They then asked if they could return it at my expense, but I said I am happy for them to send the ...

Resolved! Experience with shipping to Italy?

Has anyone had recent experience with shipping to Italy?I've googled, and it seems the Italian postal service is quite unreliable, but everything I've read was from a few years ago. Have things improved?Thanks.

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hiding listings

Hi members, just wondering as I will be going away for a month, how do you hide your listings? Don't really want to put into holiday mode incase someone buys anyway. Also, i seem to recall that you can only hide your listings if you have a store, or ...

Australia Post Senate enquiry

http://lpogroup.com.au/ Apparently an inquiry was opened last November, I assume by small Postoffices around Australia, regarding the ongoing price rises. And where will it end?? A rural PO gave me this information on Friday & so far 160 submissions ...

Resolved! Buyer didn't answer my message

I'm selling bodysuits and I have 3 different colours and sizes. In the description of the item, I asked to the seller to send me a message with the information, if not I'll send a random bodysuit. This lady bought a bodysuit and I sent her about 4 me...

Postage

Not been selliing for a while so can some-one please tell me how much the postage iis on the eBay satchels..500gms, 3 kilo and 5 kilo. Thank you.

• 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful