Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlimited Listings for September - invitation only but who knows?

It appears to be invitation only but I thought I'd post anyway as they sometimes work for others. I got the invite on my small account with a selling limit of 30 so a bit useless there! It didn't work on my other accounts. http://sellercentre.ebay.co...

Why I prefer not to allow pickups.

This is a gripe! Some people really don't get it - sometimes when I sell an item I'll get a message from the buyer telling me that as they live nearby can they pickup the item and generally I agree and arrange a convenient time. Often they will eithe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! looking for oversea ebay seller to sell my product

Hello I am wanting to find sellers on other international ebay sites eg UK, Germany, USA to sell my products. Can someoneplease tell me how I go about looking for distributors as such in other countries/ebay sites? Do I post an ad on the community bo...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sell page not working (showing blank white page)

Hey there everyone, a few hours ago I listed a couple of items for sale with no issues, now, when I click the "sell" tab at the top of the screen it just takes me to a blank white page, anyone else having this issue? I've tried deleting browser histo...

Sales activity

Has anyone experienced slow sales on Ebay for last couple of weeks ?

Buyer asking for No tracking on overseas item

I have a buyer in Holland asking me to send parcel with No Tracking.She says she wont ask for refund if the item doesn't get there.It will save her about $15 if I sent with No tracking.She seems ok but not sure what she would do if item does not get ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Just got my first negative feedback, false claim of "fake goods"...

Absolutely furious... Buyer has just given me negative feedback, and is demanding a return on an item purchased a week or so back.He's claiming that the goods are not as described, and has left negative feedbaclk claiming that the item is fake.For th...

how can i find all my selling history?

Im trying to find all my selling history as I need to relist an item with the same description that I sold previously.. i can only go as far back as 60 days, but wondering whether i can go back 12-18 months?

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Chinese Sellers - How they do it. Buying Feedback

Wonder where these Chinese sellers come from? Getting so much feedback so quickly? Its really simple, they just buy it. I have attached a picture of a typical advertisment I found on a well known Chinese site, there is tonnes of these types of adds o...

Ebay return Polocy and is support for fraud

It is beyond disgusting how ebay rules in the buyer's favour every time there is "not as described case". And they say we do not take sides!! Cough cough....So I have this buyer that opened a case saying that the item ' not new and has pieces ripped ...

Resolved! Overseas address

Hi, I just sold an item and when I went to send invoice address is in USA ,I have blocks in place for not selling overseas but when I looked at feedback it says member in Aus.Do I have to send to USA or can I cancel the sale if that is the address.Th...

buyer want buy but can't message return

I can’t find eBay policy for buyer problem is cannot writing in SMS message to me include Buyer tried ring to my mobile phone ring answer on three times. I think Buyer cannot writing message return to me. I said I am hearing impaired communication wr...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful