Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer sayng they are not receiving my invoice

I have sent 3 invoices to a Buyer & they are saying they are not receiving them. Everytime I have re sent the invoice I am receiving the confirmation & copy that I have sent it in my inbox but she is saying she isn't receiving it.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aus Post crack down....

SO I just dropped off todays parcel to my Local AP outlet. The woman wroking there told me that AP are cracking down on the usage of large letters. I used the PB2's. A lot. As a large portion of my items are small and have a low sell price, so I use ...

150 not free

I received the 150 free listings, but when the old listings come off it subtracts from the 150, I had only listed 13 & relisted 12 old ones so that’s 25 used, but it shows I’ve used 86 at 9pm Sunday night. I should have 125 left so I’ve lost 63 off t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Canadian Postal Strike

For anyone who currently has Canada on their list of countries they send to, there is a looming postal strike starting soon.If you read the Canadian boards, many sellers are putting their stores on vacation mode for the forseeable future, so my sugge...

sendle and tracking

Just got my first parcel ready to send through sendle but not sure about the tracking number and what to put in eBay. I have a reference number and a tracking URL but can not work out how either would satisfy eBay can anyone who is currently using th...

ebay.cn

Like everyone I am trying to get any edge I can on the Chienese sellers. Recently I noticed,in one of the areas I sell, a Chinese seller had his items, being shipped from Aus, promoted. This is in a category you can not promote items, well on ebay.co...

Return request feedback

I have an overseas return which I have been waiting to get back since about 1st June.Buyer has made no further contact and since the item has not yet arrived it is possible the case may time out.Item was not sent tracked as far as I am aware. My ques...

Customer paid for items but hasn't picked them up despite repeated attempts (like 50!) to contact?

Customer paid for 16 x rolls of fabric back in early April 2016. Sale just over $1,000 in total. Customer didn't pay for delivery as requested pickup. Have made repeated attempts to contact - email, telephone and even posted letter - without reply. C...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Am I liable to refund an item that was lost in the mail

Recently one of my buyers claimed that he didn't receive the item. I have since investigated this buyer and he has told this same story to his last several sellers that the items were not received. He has left me negative feedback ( my first since jo...

I Don't Know Why I Bother

I had a buyer buy 7 items tonight. She sent a request for total. Normally I'd just send the invoice with the reduced postage cost, but when I added up the weights, they might go a bit over 500g when packed. I sent her a message thanking her for buyin...

10,000 free listings

Check your promotional offers on your my eBay page. 10,000 free listings just appeared. No email or link. I am a store owner also. Good luck all.

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Is there any chance I'm NOT being scammed?

4 weeks ago, a buyer won my auction and did not pay.After 3 days, I still hadn't received payment and eBay opened an unpaid item case as instructed.The buyer made no contact, nor did I receive payment.A few days later the case closed and I got my FVF...