Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

If your dont provide tracking, your days on ebay are numbered.

Australia Post seems to be getting slower and slower in delivering packages. Buyers can leave a defect for late delivery and there is absolutely nothing you can do if you don't provide tracking. Bear in mind that you dont get notified when someone le...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Package weight exceeds maximum allowable limit .... help!

ok ebay must have updated postage costs/ types since 18 april.now when relisting international calculated and selecting airmail anything over 2kg as thats the limit - it doesn't let you list... but there isn't a selection that I see that I can choose...

Resolved! Increased store freebies

Weren't we supposed to get double our usual freebie allocation starting this month? Did anyone get the extras?

Allow Buyer list

Hi,I have set my buyer requirements to block buyers who are serial non payers.Every now and then I get a request from a blocked buyer to reverse this.In the past if I have been happy with their excuse I would add their ID to a list called something l...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Is this seller legit?

So I came across this listing yesterday. While looking at the feedback it said the latest FB was from over a year ago - both from the seller and by the buyers. That and this person has 0 feedback for positive, negative and neutral. But when I looked ...

Is anybody else having any issues with PayPal?

I am unable to log in. I have changed my password still did not work. I contacted them and changed my password again andstill did not work. Then I was advised that PayPal are having issues at the moment. This was not mentioned at the start of the con...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Chullora NSW

Has Chullora NSW improved? I noticed 3 parcels landed there approx 8pm last night, thought they will be there until next week, just had to check something else and notice all 3 parcels had moved 2 are on board with driver one is in another post offic...

Resolved! Late Delivery Defect -- Ebay refuse to Remove

On our other seller account a late delivery defect has suddenly appeared from back in October 2015.This was before the new system came into effect. This account has slipped back to a 12-monthly review cycle due to the slow sales that has hit everyone...

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful