Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why does a member not have poor rating with non payments.

Why does a member have a 99% rate and I have just read the reviews for the last 6months and they have a lot of negative feedback. How do they have a good standing. This member seems to bid on auctions and then not pay or you have to wait for weeks an...

Can Seller cancel a sale, after having received a successful bid?

One of my (expensive) items was sold to a buyer with NO feedback, and who placed the first bid on the day he first registered with Ebay. He was initially outbid, then kept bidding to be winning bidder.Item was not paid, so I sent a polite reminder - ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage on returns

Need some help, I offer exchanges and I want to know how any of you tackle getting the buyer to pay for the return postage when the exchanged item needs to be resent.Many thanks

Paypal - Gotta say I'm impressed.....

Since the announcement that FeeBay and Paypal are splitting, I have noticed that any payments I withdraw to my bank account are now in my account within 24 hours, some even going in the same day. No more bs waiting and generally for me, it was 5 days...

13 Emails to Ebay not a single response

What do you call sending 13 emails over several months to Ebay and not getting one single response.? Normal Seems they dont even want to respond to one to get their fees paid.

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do they do it?

Would you buy from these suppliers with Neutrals and Negatives in the past month totaling 32, 74, 17 respectively? None have 5 star ratings. All are Top Rated Sellers.

Accounting Software

Hi all.. wondering if there were any recommendations or suggestions for ebay 'compatible' accounting software? Any thoughts welcome Thanks kindly

Response from Ebay Ebay re Problems with Ebay Labels March 2014 & Refund of label costs

I just got off the phone from CS and queired where my refund was for lebals printed between 9 - 20 March 2015. I have already received a refund of $17.00 apprx stating is was postage reimbursements on April Account. CS has now advised me this email d...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Frustrated Seller

I've been Selling on ebay for 13 years. Sales are good, but I really do think ebay has made some really poor decisions on structure and layout in recent times. Years ago we had regular meetings with ebay in Sydney to share our opions and help improve...

Non payer wants to cancel, what would you do?

item sat unpaid, no contact. I opened unpaid item case, on day 5 in this instance (I do them manually as i have multiple regular customers who buy items and let me know they will pay next week or whatever) Within hours i get a message, 'can we cancel...

Resolved! Buyer is making false claims - help!

I hope I can receive some advice. I advertised an item as new in box, as I had never used it. It had sat in cupboard, unused. The buyer first of all claimed it was dirty, then it was scratched, now that it is broken. She has claimed that it is either...

What has happened to the Traffic on Ebay?

Is it just me or has the traffic on Ebay taken a massive dive? I have just come back to start selling saddles again after some years and havenoticed that traffic on Ebay is nowhere near where it used to be. I have listed a saddle: LeTek DRESSAGE SADD...

Resolved! PayPal Taking Double Payments out of Bank Account

Anybody else had PayPal double dip their bank accounts? Purchased two items off ebay, paid via Paypal and PayPal have taken out the amounts twice from bank account. Good job we have been paid or we might have been overdrawn which would have incurred ...