Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer refund, item lost in mail

After a buyer requesting a refund for not as described, and ebay saying don't bother referring it as we'll ask you to refund regardless, they have now forced me to refund the buyer when I haven't received the item! Auspost cannot trace it, but Hong K...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

my opinion about buyers beeing "too protected"

Hello, since sellers are not allowed to leave negative feedback to any buyers even if a lot of them deserve this rating, I think ebay should adjust the website so that any buyer that receives a refund is NOT ABLE to leave ANY feedback to the seller. ...

• 18 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Postage Scales

I am a newbie to ebay and I am finding the amount of information totally overwhelming. I thought I would come online and buy some scales to weigh my items and have hit another brick wall as most of them have 2-5g increments. I have items that are ver...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dear Pierre Omidyar. Original founder of ebay..

Dear Mr Omidyar. I see on wikipedia that you are a philanthropist..I think you would be horrified to know what has happened and is happening to Ebay, to what I would assume was a part of your vision for ebay. As a philanthropist, you are obviously co...

• 17 replies
  • 14 Helpful

$1 postage stamps ...Am I reading this right ?

Just read this on oz posts site http://auspost.com.au/media/documents/Reform-Fact-Sheet.pdf Slow post (2 days slower than it is now) will go from 70c to $1 and faster post (what it is now) will be even more expensive. It just gets worse and worse ......

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage increase

I have posted 2 messages about this and both messages have never made it to the board. Is ebay censoring messages about post increases. I saw on oz post site a notice about the cost of post going from 70c to $1. for a slower service (2 days longer th...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Am I reading this right - $1.00 stamps coming

Just read this on the Oz post site ... http://auspost.com.au/media/documents/Reform-Fact-Sheet.pdf postage will be in 2 speeds ...regular and fast. Slow post will be going from 70c to $1.00 and faster post will be more. What a joke .......

Important info for sellers: Overcharging of FVF on shipping component for combined invoices

I just spent an hour or more trying to get a FVF credit of $1. If you are a seller that doesn't do "free shipping" (charges postage as a separate cost) and do combined shipping, then read on. This glitch, miscalculation or error in coding that causes...

An example why you need to have blocks in place.

So I have a buyer who over the course of 4 days has used 10 different brand new IDs to buy one of my dresses. All failed because I have the block in place for IDs with less that 5 feedback that aren't verified. On day 5 she strikes gold and finds an ...

Selling my last item

Then its good by for me. Ebay have made it hard and expensive for the people who sell their random items they no longer need. (like me, asI am not a business)The fee's and the fee on the postage cost is ridiculas, then combined with sellers now being...

• 13 replies
  • 3 Helpful

refund question

Hi all,I have given a full refund to a customer via paypal, but now in my seller dashboard it shows that they haven't paid for their order. I don't want ebay to send an automatic request for payment email to the customer. How do I clear the item from...

Is leaving negative feedback even worth it?

I had a buyer offer a Best Offer which I accepted. Took 4 days for them to reply to my invoices and messages about the sale. They then proceeded to stall payment, saying it would maybe be tomorrow or definitely by the weekend etc. I sent it to resolu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

anchor store

just wondering does any1 here have an anchor store and has your sales of late dropped dramatically like other non stores and smaller stores or have your sales been consistent?

Help please - seeking opinions on photos in descriptions

I list using inkfrog Inkfrog have finally introduced the option to not include your photos in the body of a listing description if you are using their standard templates. I am of a mind to use this option now as I know photos in the listing does not ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do I have to accept paypal for pickup items?

I am currently selling some items of furniture. People keep "buy it now" and then pay via paypal. I have asked to refund their money and to pay in cash, and they are ok with this. Do I have to accept paypal for pickup? What if they pickup and do a re...