Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Best option for selling:auction or buy it now/make offer?

I have a piano listed as a buy it now/make offer listing as opposed to an auction listing.There are 4 days left for the listiong and there are 5 watchers.What are the disadvantages and advantages of the buy it now/make offer listings in comparison to...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

strike out

I want to list some more items, is there a link to stop buyers with strikes (non payers) from purchasing, I've found one link but its for user id specific.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal errors

I have just had another buyer message me saying they are getting an error whilst trying to pay for their stuff through ebay. This is number four in as many days. When I send the invoice through paypal directly there are no issues. Just be aware.

Question about Blocked Buyer Activity Log

Hello I don't understand why my Blocked Buyer requirements Activity Log is stating - On 22 Sept 14 the buyer who purchased my item 171465597697 and has been a member since 29 May 13 was blocked for reason - buyer is in a country to which I don't post...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GAH!! What happened to my account activity section!?!?!

Ok so I went to the account activity section to view my FVF for some recently sold items. And I am met with a changed look, which includes a gallery plus, picture pack, and insertion fee entry for EVERY ITEM I just relisted!!! Now, they are all set a...

Feed Back Question

Hi All againTwice in one day with a query......Anyway I sold 2 books to a buyer in the USA. He has left me Positive Feedback for both items but My feedback counter has not changed. Umm I thought maybe someone has left a Neutral but no All Positive. I...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cannot attach photo to email

A potential buyer sent me a message asking about an item that has been listed for the last month but is no longer listed (but still available). In order to ensure I understood the item she was inquiring about, I tried to arttach a photo of the item t...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Feedback, DSR's , Defects

Sometime ago I changed my listings to Free Postage Worldwide. This was to raise the DSR from 4.8 to 5.0 by forcing the Postage & Handing charges to a compulsory 5.0 So now I have 100% positive feedback and all DSR's at 5.0 - Hooray But in the meantim...

Do people read the postage options before buying

So I have sold an item that is pick up only and I have the pick up times listed. The buyer bought the item and wanted to pick the item up in the week because it's school holidays. I can't do that and clearly had weekend pick up in the discription. No...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! So Google is the culprit in sales nosedive

Everyone complaining of slow sales were correct in assuming that something just wasnt quite right.This has probably been discovered by other posters but just in case here it is again in April eBay had 8.4 million search terms placed in Google’s top 1...

thanks ebay

The new store banner / bill board option is awesome ~ thanks for the option...jilly

bidding has already started can i change to International

I have listed an item for sale (locally on eBay australia) ...bidding has already started and now a member from USA (with 100% feedback rating) is desperate to bid but says he will be not be able to complete his Paypal checkout (with his USA register...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to edit listing with variations in BULK?

Hi guys For example, I have some listings, each has variations. Now I want to raise $1 to every one of them, do I have to do this manually, one by one?? Because ebay's bulk editting tool doesn't seem to work for listings with variation. Any idea? Tha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful