Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Just An FYI For Those Posting Letters

Nothing bad and I may be behind in noticing, so other sellers may have already picked up on it, but Standard delivery - registered is finally back as a postage option when listing (not sure when, all my postage options are pre-filled when I list a ne...

fake sellers

i have had pictures and listings from the past 3 blythe dolls stolen and reused by fake sellers last one being **bleep** how can i stop this

my listings are not shown up on ebay.com

Hi My other ID had about 20-30 sales to USA since 1/6, plus few more to other countries. Then it suddenly stopped, I haven't got any international order for the past 2 weeks. I just went to ebay.com and searched some of my items, it seems none of the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

issue with listing photo

I noticed today when listing the photo is in landscape mode ....even when you upload it normal mode ....try resizing ....no change.... try rotate it then upload...no change..... any ideals to try...... hate buyer's getting a sore neck ...... cheer's

Special Offer on Subtitles

I have just noticed this on just one of my listings and wondered what was happening. It is only on one listing not on the others. What is the Special Offer? Many thanksRobert

Can i sell propecia on here?

Hi community, Can i sell propecia on here? They are tablets I purchased from the chemist that prevent hairloss. I decided not to use them. Thanks Ash

I am unable to sell car parts. Under categories there are no car or vehicle parts or accessories??

Can anyone answer my question? I tried logging in using my friends account and it gives me categories for car parts etc but under my account it goes from cameras to clothing, nothing for cars. There is nothing for vehicle either. When is type in car ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I haven't sold anything for several months. I normally use 500gm 3kg and 5kg prepaid satchels with t

I am a private seller, who has collected items over 40 years, mainly vintage stuff. Including china and glass etc. A lot I have also inherited and been given. Over the last few years I normally have a bit of a clear out over 3-4 months, I simply cann...

Resolved! buyer refused delivery after Aust Post delivers to wrong post office & then demands FULL refund

Point in fact: Buyer wins auction ( in the last 1 minute or so)Takes 4 days to payi mail within one hour of payment being made ( my PO is 30 klms from my home in the bush)I don't hear back from buyer after 10 days and check status of deliveryItem has...

Some help with Multiple Qty Listings

I sell name blocks priced per block/letter through Ebay and I am having a large percentage of people from Overseas just purchasing the one block and obviously not realising that for a four letter name you need to by four letters I have one of my list...

Resolved! express postage

This has probably been asked before but I missed it so please bear with me. I was looking through the top rated seller requirements and one was offering Express postage, Express postage was not covered by Paypal previously so has this changed or in o...

Resolved! How long to wait for Click and Send Refund

I printed a Click and Send Label on the 29 June and requested to be cancelled the next day due to a mistake in weight. I printed another label with the correct weight. Up until now nearly a mont I have not received any refund nor email etc. I have tr...

Changing email for PayPal in sold items

Hi I listed and sold a few things but I used a wrong email address is there anyway to change it on the sold items ? People have already sent payment to wrong email it is pending but won't clear cause I can't get into that email any help would be grea...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful