Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage My Store

Does anyone know where it is now? The link on my banner no longer works.....anyone else?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Recent changes to Seller Hub are DISASTROUS!!!

Since the layout and content of the "Manage all orders” page in Selling Manager Pro "Sellers Hub" was changed recenty, it is A LOT less functional, is much harder to read and takes twice as long to process orders! The following integral features have...

Now unable to re-list

anyone else?? Blurb says "you have elected to automatically relist"....this is about items that ended beginning of May....it's been like a Friday, today

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New category-focused seller groups

Hey community, We've recently launched our eBay Seller Groups in a few key categories - Home & Garden, Parts & Accessories, Authenticated Handbags, Authenticated Sneakers and Trading Cards. These are online spaces where you can connect with sellers i...

Courier recommendations June 2022

Hi all, Hope sales are going well, but doubt it with the state of the economy and rising prices. Yeah, yeah I know there are tons of threads already on couriers, but many are years old or rants/issues with them which is not always the right context t...

Back from the Lismore floods now my payments are on hold!

I Just got my business back on track after our town was washed away, it's been a real challenge!I've been selling on this site as my source of income since 2008, I had to take 2 months off to regroup. Now I'm being treated like a newbie and the money...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! SENDLE disaster

Sent an item to a buyer in a small town in Victoria, mostly because Sendle was pushed at me by eBay itself. So took the Sendle option on the eBay "print a postage label" screen. Paid $8.83 Turns out Fastway do not service that town in VIC, or they do...

• 27 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Resolved! Ebay Managed Payments - Not Paying Out. Any Solutions?

Hi, First of all, I know this isn't the place to find official support, but I figured I'd check if any other sellers had had this problem and had been able to resolve it. So, the situation is: I'm signed up to ebay managed payments and have successfu...

How do sellers ship for so cheap in Australia ???

How do so many Australian sellers ship for so cheap? They sell items that will not fit in a letter (thicker than 20mm) for way cheaper than the cheapest Australia post contract parcel rates.For example, search ebay for "USB car charger", select "Aust...

• 203 replies
  • 19 Helpful

Anyone sick of the rip off fees these ebay charges. I for one am extremely **bleep** off.

I've just finished trying to sell some stuff on ebay. Never again. These robbers have taken about 25% of my sales. Get rich on ebay? more like get ripped. They claim to only take 9.9% of the sale. Then they want 9.9% of what the postage costs. All fo...

• 18 replies
  • 3 Helpful

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/165503372736

Hi could you kindly tell me why I have not been paid for the item I sold and sent over a week ago please?I am confused to why this payment arrangement has been put on my account also? Regards Sherrie

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global shipping

Why are sellers continuing to use the Global shipping program when it is a blatant rip off and is hurting their prospects of overseas sales? I live in Australia and collect a well known English brand product.Lately, I have been buying less as sellers...