Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I "bought" an item?

I entered my Ebay account for the first time for a couple of days to discover that I'd "purchased" a $100 itunes gift card from the US. There is no way I would have done this, as I have no desire for this item and have never EVER searched for it? I d...

Single Bed

When I open up my ebay account I found that there was a single bed for $100 in my account which I did not buy, I contact the seller but he was not interested in what I told him he seem to think that I was lying or change my mind, I then contact ebay ...

What feedback should I leave this seller?

I have just bought a 50 game PS3 bundle. I asked what condition the games were in, and he said that they were in a pretty good condition. I have just received the bundle today and found out that he didn't disclose that he was a smoker. So basically e...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dont want a automated answer, What can I reasonably request?

Hello, I received a monster high doll today from the U.S, reeking of cigarette. I have informed the seller and they said send it back for a refund, minus postage. I paid $38 to have it sent here and it will cost me $43 to send it back with tracking. ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller sold product to another person. I was highest bidder

How can this happen ? I belived the product I bought was sold to me. I put in the wining bid on the 29th of Jan (according to ebay) On the 30th I contacted the seller and asked him to hold off on shipping it till I was ready to recieve it and that I ...

I am getting soooooo tired of this.

First off let me say, I do not sign out of this account. I live by myself, so there is no one else here to use my computer. But, every day I come in to search for items I have to change my search criteria. Go into "Customise view" & select "Time endi...

One click bid bugged.

Hello, I would just like to point out that I have lost an auction because of a fault on the one click bid system. Despite me entering a very high bid amount, the system never registered my bid and kept telling me to input something higher without bid...

Seller says Free Post: now won't send as postage is 'too costly'

I bid on, and won, an item that was advertised as 'free postage'. I paid straight away. Now seller wants to cancel the transaction becase it will cost too much to send to me. I received an email from Ebay asking to 'confirm your acceptance to cancel ...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal buyer protection ??

I recently purchased a used ethernet switch (item 140881193490) from a seller whose feedback looked OK. Switch arrived OK but without a power adapter meaning the switch is useless unless I can find a 12V 1 amp power adapter and then the switch may be...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Something Actually Kinda Nifty

Not much of a fan of the new search engine, removal of features I used and so forth, but I just spotted a new feature that's (as per thread title), kinda nifty. Search results displaying unit price - see light grey text under the price in the screen ...

Lack of Description

This is just an observation. I've been looking through the caravan section and came across a 5th wheeler for sale for $105,000 BIN, with four not very good photos and eight lines of description. A little further down there is a "do-er upper" with the...

Seller wont send to a PO Box, but wants good feedback???

Hi, I would just like some advice, I have been in contact with the seller to advise that when I try to proceed to pay for item, it wont accept my PO Box, and wants an actual address. The seller has said that if i give them 100% good feedback then the...