Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Best Match option - can it be removed?

Is there a way to remove the "Best Match" which appears to be the default option to view search results. It is completely irrelevant to my searches, does not come up with any (even close) matches and it is just a waste of time. Thank you

Mail to and from UK

How is mail from and to UK in this moment? I am still waiting for something from UK bought almost 5 weeks ago, and I have just posted Xmas card to UK - just woke up to the fact it is only 2 weeks to Xmas, ouch. So I wonder how slow mail is in this mo...

buyer protection query

I've gone through all the terms, conditions and exceptions and it looks like I'm covered but knowing how, er, how can I put this...slippery, ebay can be I thought I'd check here. I am considering buying a macbook air from US ebay.com, as it is stipul...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Question for tall-bearded. Refunds online.

Hi tall -bearded I have a quick question for you. Is it legal to state "No refunds on sale items". I purchased an item only because the listing basically said happy to refund so long as 1) in original condition. 2) not used and tags still attached. 3...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please be realistic with your selling/bidding price!

For the last 2 weeks I have been watching & bidding on xbox 360 250gb consoles with games. Please sellers, be reasonable with your buy now price & starting bids! I have finally bought from a retailer as I am getting a better deal & price! But obvious...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Need urgent advice on problematic purchase

Hey guys, On Sun 18th November I purchased a piece of DJ equipment for my husband from a new seller in Canada, and paid instantly for it (Paypal instant bank transfer). All seemed well, however, the next day I received the following message from the ...

Customise view vanished.

I was mucking around looking at options that are there to pick from with the customise view and I have usually set my view of items for sale so they run down the page. Dunno what I did but they are now showing 3 across the page rather than just a lis...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is feedback irrelevant for buyers?

A buyer told me that he never leaves feedback unless he has a problem with a transaction. He said that he couldn't care less about his own feedback because he will automatically have 100% rating and he thought that the amount of feedbacks received me...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer not sending, paid with Paymate

Has anyone had any luck claiming money back when paying with Paymate? I've bought something that the seller has cut off all contact and and in the last couple of days 3 or 4 negs have appeared on their feedback saying they he is a rip off. I called P...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BULKY items, buyers beware

Hi folks, be aware that (too) many sellers have illegal terms & conditions, yet they are adamant about those. I am in the middle of bathroom renovations, and I purchased a freestanding SPA from a seller in Adelaide. He had positive feedback of over 9...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyone know anything about ordering Xbox games on ebay??

I want to get my hubby the new Halo 4 360 , Its about 80 bux at target, but Ive seen it for about 55 bux on Ebay. I dont know much about xbox games so Im not sure what type of copy I would be getting if I ordered online. I looked at some of the selle...