Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem with DVD

Hello, Just wondering what people's thoughts on this problem. I sold a dvd boxed set which was still sealed in plastic. The buyer received it and has already left feedback. Apparently now he has played the dvds and one is freezing intermittently and ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing on Ebay Uk & Ebay USA

I am wanting some advice on listing on Ebay UK & USA, can I use my Australian Ebay account ( ID) to list ? or do I have to start seperate accounts for these on the UK & USA ebay sites ? also how do I change the ship from address to refelect it will b...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! razor blade post?

I have a vintage sharpener with a spare vintage razor blade. I would have thought this was a banned postage item - the spare that is, as they always make us pack in suitcases when flying. but if you google vintage gillette blade blue I see o/s in can...

Resolved! How do I add the postage to the invoice on a sold item that was listed as local pick up only?

My item has sold sucessfully & was listed as local pick up only.The buyer (with my consent well before auction end) bid sucessfully to win.I had said I would be happy to post the item to her providing she cover all of the the postage costs. I am havi...

where to download turbolister??

Hi there, i have a new computer anndhey couldnt save my turbolister files,so where do i find link to download,cant find it anywhere!!Thanks!! Lesley : )

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can't sell product

I have tried to sell my first item , I get to the very end where it says publish listing . It then comes up that I can't sell internationally even though I'm in Australia and changed all my details from the UK to Australia years ago and I only want t...

Postage Labels and the Aust Post Tracking System

Thought I'd just try the postage labels through ebay for the first time, so printed them off and put my parcels in the post box as there is one close by and since then I've been clicking the tracking number to see it update and make sure they're deli...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reasonable postage time

Buyer pays for item on thursday i post from country nsw to city vic on friday.As buyer sent email asking to be sent as quick as possible. I usually do send as soon as payment recieved thou my listing does state 2 days thats why i like paypal as its i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer has item but won't pay.

I stupidly sent off the item before the buyer had payed.Now I've had to start an unpayed item case. If the buyer still refuses to pay, how's it going to pan out? Will I lose the item and my money ($455.00)?

• 61 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WHEN WILL EBAY EVER EVER GET THIS WEBSITE "EBAY"

YET AGAIN EBAY WANTS TO TAKE OUR MONEY IN FEES BUT CANT PROVIDE A CORRECTLY WORKING EBAY WEBSITE TO ITS CUSTOMERS !!!!! , MY AUSTRALIAN EBAY WEBSITE HASNT WORKED PROPERLY FOR WEEKS ...............ANY OTHERS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!