Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Excess postage costs

I am relatively new to Ebay and have had a great experience so far. I have found that the postage calculator has worked really well generally, with the postage being exactly what was estimated with most items sent. But I have had 2 transactions, one ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Adding new paypal address to sold item

Hi, I haven't sold much for a few years and thought I'd start selling again. Problem is my new paypal address is now different to the one I used to use for that ebay account. I've sold a few things in the last few days and the buyers can't make payme...

help regarding links.

I have just opened a 2nd account that i wish to use as a selling account only.Ive linked my pay pal account and it raised my selling limits which is great.but one question can i link in my listings on the new account to show my feedback on this accou...

Accepting offer

Hi, just wondering if a buyer sends me an offer on an item im selling, then I send them a counter offer, can I later change my mind and accept their first offer, hope this makes sense, thankyou.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! New ID advice

I am about to resuming selling under this current ID for the first time in far too many years.My question is can I start a new ID for buying, and if so, how do I go about it.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! NEED HELP FAST

I am not sure how this happen or how to fix it i had a buyer purchase 6 as a quantity of a item i was selling each item is $2 so my calculation would be $12 for 6 irems but the invoice is stating the buyer owes me $54 how can this be ??

ARE THE 40 FREE LISTING FOR EVERYONE?

Hi All I have adervtisements on my page stating that we get 40 free listings every month? But when I go to sell something it is charging me $1.50?Are the free listings for everyone? Or are they just being advertised to me but not valid.$1.50 is a rip...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! More Questions About International Selling

Now that order has been somewhat restored to my store, I wanted to see what the general opinion on selling overseas is as it's something I haven't done before unless by specific request. I have been hesitant to open my listings internationally, in pa...

Paying by Paypal

If I am selling an item, it appears I am required to include payment by PAYPAL. even if is stated that the item t can only be picked up COD. There does not seem any provision for this to be excluded on Ebay. Is the only way of ensuring C.O.D as requi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why am I seeing hardly any views on my items?

Previously, by the time my items were ending, I had quite a lot of views, even if items did not sell. Now I am only getting a handful. I can only assume it's because there are now such big gallery pics that no-one bothers to open the listing. I used ...

item posted and was damaged in transit have offered full refund but as yet not received item back.

I sent an item in the mail and the buyer has advised she has received it but it is extremely damaged. I advise if she returned it to me I would give her a full refund including the initial postage cost. She wanted to be pay return potage as well but ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful