Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help going live with Turbo Lister

Hi guys! So I've made all my templates and listings in Turbo Lister, but how to I make the listings go live? And then if I want to add links, I take it I'll need to come back in and edit my listing once I get the listing live, to get my url. And is t...

UNABLE TO ROTATE PHOTOS.

WHEN PLACING PHOTOS TO SELL AN ITEM I AM UNABLE TO ROTATE THEM UNDER THIS NEW SYSTEM. ALSO THE "NUMBER OFVIEWERS WATCHING" IS GIVING ME THE IRRATES AS IT IS OFTEN IN THE WAY AND I REALLY DON'T CARE. ANYONE KNOW HOW TO OVERCOME THIS?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

browers update

how do you update your brower when the unbroken icon does not appear

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ooo this photo uploader makes me mad!!!

So I'm obviously making use of the 200 free listings Ebay has handed out for this weekend. But I'm just wondering if anyone knows any little tricks to uploading 6+ photos at a time. So often 6 out of 7 of my photos upload and 1 will fail. I can never...

200 free listings 27th nov till 1st dec

i received an invitation for 200 free listings, i cant take up the offer so i'll try and post a link http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/1224?_trkparms=clkid%3D2984886544674373647

• 18 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Turbo Lister was working yesterday....

Hi Everyone,I have been happily using eBay for ages, today when I start it (the same way I have always started it, my shortcut on my desktop) it is giving me a critical error and is shutting down.The thing I have noticed is that it isn't defaulting t...

Free listings and start of month reset

Hi everyone,I am hoping someone out there can help me.I have been very busy over the weeend trying to make good use of my 200 free listingswith the promo ending at midnight Sunday night.I use Auctiva to create my listings and I was just about to sche...