Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can't access selling/sold page and sold item showing unsold?

Glitchy Thursday? Is anyone having trouble accessing your selling/sold page? I've just had a few auctions end. Firstly, I keep getting a blank page saying "We ran into a problem, we're working on it. Please try again later". I then went to my all sel...

Resolved! Delivery by Toll

I have had a food/meat slicer delivered today. It wasn't through eBay, as the particular model that I wanted wasn't listed there. (Ausonia, red, gorgeous red, steel base and lacquered cast aluminum, tempered steel blade. Did I mention that it is red?...

Priority service suspended

Just been to the PO where they advised priority services are being suspended until June next year, and letter deliveries will only be every second day (PO box deliveries will still be daily).

Yes, Another Toilet Paper Thread......Sucked In!

Just saw this on news.com.au. A toilet paper hoarder wanting a refund on nearly 5000 toilet rolls because eBay refused to let him sell them. He also wanted to return over 100 bottles of hand sanitiser. So for those thinking that eBay, or sellers, are...

Buyer escalated for refund COVID19 delays

Im dealing with a buyer in the USA who made a purchase 3 weeks ago, and opened a dispute as goods had not been received. Last Auspost scan was international departure on April 1st., and then radio silence.Despite MANY attempts to reassure the buyer t...

Can buyer dispute information not complete?

Hi I recently sold a pair of shoes that had size 8 listed in the title. I'm shipping it tommorow but I just realised I didn't specify its size 8 US . I did include a picture of the sizing but the label has mostly faded so its hard to tell. Can buyer ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Are Watchers notified when you reduce the price?

Are people who are watching an item, specifically advised when the price of that item is reduced? Or is it assumed that they will notice when they look at their list of watched items? And when I reduce a price does that have the effect of promoting i...

Duplicate emails from eBay - notifications

Hi....anyone else receiving duplicate emails ie: sold items, relisted items, new items listed? It's only happening with ebay.....I am on hotmail. Been happening for two days now.....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful