Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Changing profile

Hi all, My ebay account is currently registered in my husband's name. Am I able to change the registered name to mine without it affecting feedback, offers etc? TIA.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal requires immediate payment without combining postage

I'm being told by overseas buyers that if they attempt to BIN any of my items, Paypal requires immediate payment for each one and will not combine postage. This is extremely frustrating and is costing me sales. Cant see where or how to fix this.Any t...

mega weekend $1.00 if sold

I have been receiving the $1.00 if sold for months now, this weekend is only time didnt receive does this mean they have stopped this promotion ? If final vaue fees are back up to 10.9% I will be leaving ebay for good they have become very greedy. Th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping to Saudi Arabia

Hi, I don't usually ship there, but have had an exquiry. The items would be going with tracking, but I wanted to ask how reliable is the tracking once it reaches Saudi Arabia?For anyone with experience sending there I would appreciate your input.

Repeat listings

If listing in auction format and accepting free repeat listings do the items come off your 40 per month free listings.? If this has already been answered please point me in the right direction. Regards, Patricia.

Sometimes it pays to be persistent

Common situation, package has been marked delivered but the buyer is claiming non-delivery. After about 3 weeks and several back and forth messages with the courier broker I use (transdirect.com.au if anyone is interested) where I had to convince the...

How to send things via couriers

Hello knowledgeable Ebayers, I have no idea how to send things by courier (specifically, Toll, who my potential buyer is asking for). Thought I'd ask you guys first as you probably have experience/tips from a customer point of view. Do I need to open...

Store logo in Gallery??

Does anyone know if this is new? First time I've seen it. Your store logo, clickable, in gallery. And how do ya get it? Can't be the fb - other stores with higher fb don't have it Sure makes the listing pop out

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful