Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is the payment successful? HELP

I have recently sold an xbox to a user (0 feedback) and he has taken about 1 week to pay for the item, he finally paid for the item (allegedly) but when I try and view the paypal transaction it comes up with an error, and when i'm on paypal I can't s...

Unused AUS postage label

I didn't use a postage label, well past the 25 day refund period, my mistake. Can I still use it & just change the address to post elsewhere ???? or is the money lost.

No running balance on PayPal account. Time for action

There was once a running balance on my PayPal account; updated balance next to each transaction, but now there isn't. I called PayPal and asked about this. I was told there is no option for that since they upgraded but are thinking about putting it b...

Fake PayPal phishing emails.

You sent a payment of $79.3 AUD to eBay International AG (AU-AdCommerce-EOM@ebay.com) Is it my imagination or do these con artist emails seem to arrive close to receiving genuine PayPal emails ?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay does not care

I have been selling on Ebay since 2005, I have recently had a rude scammer buyer who received a damaged item from Asutralia Post and accepted it. I was then harassed to immediately refund the buyer without a ebay or pay pal case. I was called names, ...

If not eBay, where else can I sell my products?

Over the past few months,I have been checking out my product categories, my competitors' performance and the market in general, and I am concerned about my future on the eBay platform. My primary niche is original limited edition prints, music orient...

Resolved! Buyer doesn't know how to use item. Initiated a refund.

I sold a Sony Nex F3 camera. Today buyer initiated a refund. Saying LCD screen has "yellow flickr" and attached a photo. Obvisouly buyer doesn't know what focus peaking indicators are. In the camera you can have the focus peaking indicators in 3 colo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Basic Store - check my maths / commonsense?

I'm trying to decide whether a basic store could work for me. I just need to know whether this assumption makes sense. Assume all my listings are BIN. Assuming re-lists count towards free listing total600 items per month before listing fees kick in.P...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Being billed for "Shipping fees disbursed"

SO I stupidly thought that printing a label would just print a nice little label that I can stick on my box but it charged me, I opened a void on both of the stickers but the shipping still appeared on my account invoice. I'm not paying for them so i...