help me to report this harassing ebay user ,she abuse me and threats me.

please help me to report this user she harras me and threatened me lastnight, and criticised me about my authentic LV BAG ,she's trying to get my details, I block her already but she still messaging me. She is very abusive, I knew she wants my bag and really wants to get it for free. 

She has reported my Lv bag as fake ,I even posted a original receipt of my purchased online and my LV ACCOUNT AS iam an regular customer of Lv . And now my listing was removed. I don't know how ebay didn't on my side as iam the victim here😭😭😭😭😭

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Given that she sells LV stuff herself, maybe she was trying to get it cheap so she could resell it. There isn't much you can do, but payback would be reporting her LV items as fake and see what happens.

You have proof. Does she?

Edit: Hi Padster!

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Use the link below to report the buyer :-

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/resolving-buyer-issues/report-issue-buyer?id=4084

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Given that she sells LV stuff herself, maybe she was trying to get it cheap so she could resell it. There isn't much you can do, but payback would be reporting her LV items as fake and see what happens.

You have proof. Does she?

Edit: Hi Padster!

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Yes she is .. if you can visit her listing she sell old damaged lv and last night she suddenly came up on my New LV BAG and says it's fake. How dare her to criticised other honest seller ,and on her listing she doesn't have proof of her lv that is very old and she says its 100% authenticity .. and she bid on my listing Lv bag and says she wants to buy it and drop to police. She's trying to fool me out ,so she can get my LV BAG . SO I RANG the team of Lv manager and says about what the lady accused that the Lv bag i purchased is fake. And then the manager says She has no right to force you to show her the authenticity as LOUIS VUITON Dont give a authenticity card only you can proof and we 100% its authenticity and original as you can see it on the hotstamped of the bag
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Very much doubt LV store would get involved in catfight between two E-Bay sellers about possible fake listings.

Also another supposed authentic LV bag has been sold several times with description in correct grammar, but states pick up Melbourne, yet Op is in S.A.; how does that work ??

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

It is possible the seller has listed the bag for someone else.

The item location has to be correct but it does not necessarily have to be the seller's address....it is a form of dropshipping if you like

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

The buyer is a scammer.. trying to get my Lv bag for free so I cancel her bid..
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Don't keep talking to her or interacting in anyway.

The more you talk to her the more she will keep on harrassing you.

Just ignore any comments or messages and move on with your store.

Good Luck

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply