Managed Payments, When will it start, I desperately want to get away from Paypal.

Paypal limited my account within 1 hour of a sale asking for fulfilment details ( it was 8:30 pm) meaning postage details and asked of drivers licence.  I have pending ebay fees and no-one is answering if that will be payed from my balance.  What is going on?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Managed Payments, When will it start, I desperately want to get away from Paypal.

Provide the information Paypal require and you account should be unfrozen.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Supplied (4) document when I downgraded my account almost 1 year ago, received acknowledgement and confirmation and now they want drivers licence again, under the pretext that a sale paid into my account of $100 is "unusual" asking for fulfilment details ( it was 8:30 pm) meaning postage details and asked of drivers licence. why can they not just tell the truth of why they want these document "Again" I am suspicious of Paypal, have they lost the documents. I have had $2k5 attempted to be stolen from my bank account Via Paypal and only the bank stopped it. I received phishing email about the documents and limited account that Paypal said they did not send. Are they trying again???
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Your account has been limited

We noticed that there were some changes to your account activity. To help keep your account secure, we've also limited access to certain features. You'll need to provide the requested information to restore full access.
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

@comm4114 wrote:
Your account has been limited

We noticed that there were some changes to your account activity. To help keep your account secure, we've also limited access to certain features. You'll need to provide the requested information to restore full access.

What is unclear about that message?   Provide the information and you should get the account unlimited.

It is not unusual for paypal to ask for the information again if they see anything suspcious with your account

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Sent :- Fri 24/07/2020 4:33 AM

Thank you for providing the requested information for reference ID - PP-L-XXXXXXXXXXX. We've restored full access to your account.

I never sent any Information to PayPal!!!!!! I did start a conversation with Paypal and asked what's going on.

Managed Payments, When will it start?   I desperately want to get away from Paypal.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Beware what you wish for!!

I predict far worse problems with the new system when it is first introduced.

Have you signed up for it yet?

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

For better or worse we have signed up and been advised MPS will start on 8 August.  Watch this space.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

eBay sellers, on 8th August:

Spoiler
MPS.gif

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply