Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

More combined invoice issues....

Someone bought 2 of my items and I am trying to send them a revised invoice for a postage discount but according to eBay: We can't process your request due to one of the following reasons: Buyer has already paid for this invoice. The item is no longe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Account got suspended. Can someone advice me how to avoid this?

This ebay account I created on eBay.com. Now I'm in Australia and want to start selling on eBay.com.au. Even though my ebay account is 10 yers old and has good reputation as a buyer I only got 10 items per month limit or 5000 US dollars. Even I chang...

Buyer - This one is Seller Nightmares are made of

I have seen some bad buyers in my day but this one takes the cake. Guess I will have a fresh new Red Dot soon, first for the year. Of the last 50 feedback they have left 2 positives, 2 neutrals and 46 negatives He only has one follower

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unusual addresses?

Hi Guys.. Has anyone noticed unusual addresses on their recent sales order details. My last 2 orders have unusual addresses. They have the;Buyers name,"ebay 547fgh" or something similar then101 Blah Blah StreetSomewhere Heightsetc So in between the b...

Resolved! Buyer "accidently" bid... next highest bidder offered $100 less than they bid.

If you've been selling on eBay long enough I'm sure someone has won one of your auctions or purchased one of your items only to send you a message shortly after asking you to cancel because they bid "accidently" or their son or daughter made the bid....

Copied my title listing

Hi, I was wondering what people think when another seller copies your title listing for their sale. I've had one who's posted a few listings using exactly my title, word for word. It was in fact a cut and past job. Now I know it's not the same as pho...

eBay inserting gobbledygook text on buyers address's

I 'm using seller hub to manage my sales ,but lately noticing a line of text inserted in the customers postal adress (when i view "view record") it make no sense as it is not the ebay id so wonder if its isolated to me Rxxx Pxxxxebay:unzsh56360,xxxxx...

Buyers address missing State and cannot update

Hi I have just noticed Ebay has changed how we post items,My buyer did not have a state included on their address so I added the correct one but it would not save and told me I couldn't change it. So tried to create the label without it. Error again....

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 500g & 3kg satchels

Can we use these satchels in the new eBay postage format, or have we wasted our money on these. I just bought a heap of them.

How long does tracking stay up on AusPost

I received a msg this morning from a buyer saying "I just realised I never received my dress I purchased from you I was travelling at the time so where is it".I found the tracking number from back in June but when I looked it up it says no events sho...

Resolved! Pause in sales and views - listings not selling anymore. Advice?

Over the past months I have sold around 10 items ranging from $5 to $15 and one $40 item. Recently not only have I had no sales, my new listings are getting barley any views and definitely no watchers. I would appreciate any advice or feedback on how...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has anyone experienced buyers that don’t want to pay, pay and then claim a refund citing issue

Hello, Has anyone experienced buyers that don’t want to pay, pay and then claim a refund citing issue. my buyer won an auction. They didn’t pay within 24 hours and then asked for an extension to pay, which I agreed to. On the said day, no payment was...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has anyone else been charged final value postage on all 'extra' items sent in combined postage.

I thought my fee's were looking a tad high. When I looked back on my account eBay had charged me final value fees on all my items I had sold 'combined' postage when they should have only charged me once for postage as the items were posted together. ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful