Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Happy New Year from Australia Post

As if the recent parcel rises weren't bad enough, AP is now raising letter prices from 2 Jan 2020: AP 2020 letter pricing They have also, rather sneakily, reduced the 10 pack discount prices from 5% to 2.5% of single item x 10. I'm almost certain the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Australian buyer using eBay US

I'm not sure if I'm going to get burned here...I've had a rather frustrating buyer start a return request for a ($100+) item, claiming item was not as described because the actual colour looks darker than it did on her computer screen. I do not accep...

ebay plus unfair to sellers of heavy items

Does anybody else feel that Ebay Plus is unfair to those who sell heavy items. I am near Sydney and many of my sales are between 10-20kg and I can not offere "free post" (also known as postage already included) as the difference in postage ranges fro...

Paypal payments not showing up in summary

Anyone else having issues like this in the past hour or so today. Had a buyer pay for something and nothing is showiing up at Paypal's end in the summary.

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

procedure in buyer dispute

I have an open dispute where the seller says that his parcel destined for Santa Barbara CA has been delivered to Fort Worth in Texas. I have a snapshot of the parcel which shows the correct Santa Barbara address. And amazingly, USPS have downloaded f...

santa barbara.JPG
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

'Listings Require Action' - I've updated & updated but can't see what is wrong with my listings

I posted here about this notification I 've been receiving from Ebay, about a month ago. No-one here could advise me as to what was my problem or the general issue. Since then I've received more 'urgent' emails from Ebay. On 23 Sep an email said I st...

Resolved! Buyer didn't specify street unit number, got very angry even after I promised refund.

Buyer lives at unit 2 of an address ( 3 units in total), he ddin't specify it, item is not delivered. Since the item is only $6.95 in value, it's untracked so I don't know where it went, so I decided to issue him the refund. However I wanted to find ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help with postage rate table zones

I am having issues with setting up a postage rate table for a door-to-door courier. the main issue I am having is that some postcodes in Greater Melbourne are a cheap rate via courier, but other are classified as regional and are charged an extra sur...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful