Why are my listings hidden?

I have 6 listings and none of them are coming up in searches. Even going to my profile says that I have no listings to display, but they are all active and can be linked to. Why is this happening?
Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

How long ago did you list them?

They can sometimes take 24 hours to show up in searches.
Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

About 12 hours ago, but they started getting views right away (Like 4 or 5 views, not just my view), and stopped after a couple hours. So they were visable, then became hidden??
Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Sometimes people have a "saved search" and are notified about new listings.

They can sometimes view items from a link before they're visible in a general search.
Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

If you haven't registered for the new "managed payments" which is now required of all sellers, you will have difficulty in listing/selling.

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

@jellybirddesigns wrote:

If you haven't registered for the new "managed payments" which is now required of all sellers, you will have difficulty in listing/selling.

It's not yet required for all sellers.

We've so far only received the "invitation" on this account, not on our non-store accounts.

They're phasing it in gradually and haven't yet invited all of the smaller non-business/non-store sellers.

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

It seems you have zero items listed. Maybe they got removed for some reason and you didn't get notified. Maybe try listing another item and see what happens.

You have zero feedback and I wonder if it this could affect whether your items show immediately or not.

Better yet, contact eBay support to try and find out what's going on. You should have received emails with item numbers in it, so you can search using the number and also pass the numbers onto eBay support.

(I haven't been invited to the new payment system yet.)
Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

@wide-world-of-stamps wrote:

@jellybirddesigns wrote:

It's not yet required for all sellers.

We've so far only received the "invitation" on this account, not on our non-store accounts.

They're phasing it in gradually and haven't yet invited all of the smaller non-business/non-store sellers.

They haven't yet invited all the store sellers.

I have a store with about 2500 feedback and I can't access MP yet.

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

ditto
Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

It's been 24 hours and all my listings are still hidden... is there anything I can do to make then visable somehow?
Message 10 of 14
Latest reply