Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Autumn 2019 Seller Update

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/SU19-1/Autumn-2019-Seller-Update Category changes - again.....starting in June Category and Classification UpdatesWe've made category updates to provide a more intuitive buying, selling, and search experience on eBay....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can a seller un-publish all their listings while away

Does anyone here know if I can un-publish my 7,000ish listings easily, without ending them, and then equally easily, publish them later.I know how to do the Vacation (Seller is away) thing, but I would rather that my listings don't show at all for th...

Cattle prods are now being banned

Hi, Apparently the policy has not changed recently, but eBay has this morning decided to take it upon themselves to remove three cattle prods and one cattle prod extension pole from my listings, as they are "stun/taser guns" which are not permitted. ...

Payouts on hold message

Just had a bright red message bar come up across my seller hub saying something like " Please update your bank account. Payouts will be held until you do so"I happened to refresh my screen and the message went away. I don't even think I have my bank ...

Survey: Does your account qualify for the weekend listing promotion?

1) Does your account currently qualify for the weekend listing promotion?Yes, it qualifies for the current weekend listing promotion.No, it does not qualify for the current weekend listing promotion. 2) Did it previously qualify for the promotion bef...

How to do bulk edit.

Hi all, would greatly appreciate some help on how to do a bulk edit to put a note on some of my listings. Is this possible and if so how? I've been going around in circles in ebay's Help pages, but to no avail. TIA

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Weekends only: Pay $1 When you Sell question

Hi all, Just have a question regarding the promotion in the title. If I list an item on either saturday or sunday does that promotion last till the item for sale gets automatically relisted or is it just for the weekend? I've got a few pricey items f...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What's eBay's stance on Contact info in listings

I have always been of the opinion that eBay forbid phone numbers in listings as it circumnavigates the auction process and promotes sales outside the system. Now if this is the case then why do eBay constantly allows sellers that are floggin cars to ...

Lots of non paying buyers lately, cant give bad feedback

I came back to ebay about late august this year to start selling again to clear out my room of the piles of games, movies i never play or watch often. I have sold on ebay before and it has been fine with no troubles. Now that im back selling again I ...