And who said Australia Post was slow???

Parcel posted yesterday, going from Brisbane to Adelaide. You can't get any quicker than this!fast postage.JPG

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

haha. They had the scanner in the wrong mode?

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

Gee, and I thought they had somehow magically zapped it to the destination.

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

I wish this would not happen as customers don't check the timeline just message me with their item was delivered but they do not have it.

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

I have spoken to Australia Post who say that the tracking will change at the next scanning point. I have also contacted and had a reply from my buyer.

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

@shoppingbag* wrote:

I have spoken to Australia Post who say that the tracking will change at the next scanning point. I have also contacted and had a reply from my buyer.

"Dear buyer, you don't have this parcel yet."Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

Maybe it went into a blue phonebox rather than a red mail box?

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

Tracking updates show as the parcel travels through the system but it always shows as delivered which is where buyers get nerous.

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

I posted an item from rural NSW to very rural Victoria on Wednesday afternoon. Buyer received it yesterday morning. 2 days. A non eBay parcel was posted on Monday from Sydney, it arrived 5 hours away, yesterday lunch time. 

Overall though, I can't complain about their service. Most things arrive before they say they will (referring to the estimates in the AP app rather than anything on eBay).

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

Here's a funny one I had the other day. Parcel sent 30mins down the road costs me $5.40 but went to sydney 2 hours away to return the next day. If I send a parcel to sydney it will cost me $6.80.

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply