Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

postage not showing in advert.

i listed a radio control truck yesterday, filled out the listing the same as i allways do, including putting all the info in for postage.listed it.now im getting messages from buyers saying the postage is not showing.do i need to call ebay?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SHAME ON YOU EBAY!! For stealing people's money....

absolutely disgusted by ebays lack of process and consistency. Had one buyer open a case because the item was still in transit then escalated it. Of course ebay gave refund. 3 days later the tracking showed the item delivered. We opened an appeal but...

My first "shoplifter"

Any advice welcome. Buyer purchases $7 CD. He receives the CD but tells me he doesn't like it. I say - no problems I have returns policy (buyer pays return postage) so he says great I will send it back for the refund. In the meantime I check the feed...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to get more buyers to look at my listings

I have been wondering how I can get more people to view my listings.Atm I seem to only get on average maybe 5 people per listing per 7 day cycle on most items.Maybe I have made some mistakes in the titles I dont know.I dont think its the prices.Is it...

Slow sales - the Force is WITH US = Sellers

Hi all Had troubles with slow sales - right now, or recently? I have too! Remember - we ARE eBay's lifeblood. Without Sellers, there can be nothing to sell - therefore nothing for buyers, and no cash for eBay and its staff etc. If our sales drop due ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I get the checkout cart to combine postage?

I've just set up a listing with variations. I've set it up so there's a flat rate ($4.90) for postage, with zero charge for any additional items. However, a potential buyer has just told me that whenever he adds an item to the checkout cart, it adds ...

Resolved! SMS alerts for Australian account / mobile?

Hi, I want to receive SMS alerts for when I've sold an item, recieved an offer or been asked a question. I have an Australian eBay account and mobile, and after searching online, can only find methods for US/UK accounts / mobiles. Does anyone know an...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

need help---click and collect

I received an order, when I checked the buyer's address, it shows as Big W. I think this means the buyer chose Click and Collect. I have been selling on eBay for 2 years, this is the first time buyer chose Click and Collect. My question is, should I ...

Unpaid item policy - negative feedback

This may seem like a newbie question considering I've been here around 20 years, but I have so little problem with this sort of thing, I can't remember the last time I had to go through this process, or what rules may have changed since then. I sold ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Sales very very slow.

Used to get roughly $14k give or take a month, but now I’m lucky to get $9k. I don’t know what’s happened. I’ve got about 90 listings and I’ve put lol on sponsored, this helped for 1 week! Can someone please have a look at my listings and maybe give ...

• 86 replies
  • 0 Helpful