Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Automatic relist ?

A wee while ago automatic relists up to 9 times Sure Not! ticked all the box for all my listings but no relists a waste of time Anybody else ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Promotional Offers

Hi eBayer, I am confused with the rule if someone can help to explain, please! Regarding the eBay $1 or Free listing promotion, there is a Terms & Conditions - Good ‘Til Cancelled listings created during the Promotion Period will be eligible for the ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay actually stood up for me to a rogue buyer.

Well, blow me down, eBay actually took the side of the seller. Most buyers are great, this one was a particularly nasty piece of work, full of swearing and invective. Harrased me to pay a refund for non delivery of $8 item, after I had done it, he in...

Free shipping from China

I hope I’ve managed to copy the link correctly, but the article talks about President Trump end Free Shipping from China. It appears the American Govco was subsidising it. If we are, it should stop here immediately too. https://www.theatlantic.com/te...

Drafts all deleted from IOS app

Just noticed this morning all of my saved drafts have vanished (on my app version). I can't even create new ones. At least they don't show up on the app. On the traditional website, they're still there, including the new ones I just created with the ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancelling an order that has not been paid

Hi guys, Due to new eBay updates I have decided to shut dow my store right now. I cannot cope with all these ridicilous new features that rip my custmores off with imediate payments(not allowing them to combine postage through updating an invoice) an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! as a seller of different products, how do I offer combined postage?

How do I offer combined postage? When setting up my products I have entered weight and dimension and ticked combined postage where it states 'apply my calculated postage rule' but I don't know how this works and currently it is not allowing a cheaper...

warning to all sellers - do NOT under any circumstances use E-GO Couriers - they do not deliver

I have tracked my parcels several times and have stayed home to wait for the parcel - always say loaded on truck for delivery today and I wait and VEVER recive them, they have no phone number on their website and do not answer emails you send them - ...

How hard would it be

....for eBay to say, “Shipping inclusive in item price” instead of “FREE eBay shipping?” Two untruthful inferences are to be drawn from their assertion which is at the top of each listing if you provide so called free shipping. The first being that i...

Resolved! Third-Party Authorisation

Hello ,I'm just wondering if anyone has revoked the 3rd party authorisations which have seeminly popped up? If so, did they come back, did anything happen...or did life just go on as normal ? Well, as normal as eBay can be on a Monday!! Chhers,Sandra

Check your variant listings with quantities.

Happened to look at quantities in one of my variation listings and I knew a few were O.O.S.But suddenly the eBay computer decided I have 5 and 6 of those and also increased some others. Gee, these sorts of computer glitches destroys confidence in the...