My Post Discount - do I have to wait the full 8 weeks?

I couldn't find info on when the My Post volume discount is applied. When you send 5+ parcels per week in an 8 week rolling period you receive the band 2 discount (actually one chart says when you send 40+ parcels in an 8 week period). But do I have to wait the full 8 weeks for the discount to kick in or will it start as soon as I have sent 40 parcels in less than 8 weeks? Because I'm up to 20 parcels in the past 2 weeks since I started using it routinely. So I want to know if I'll start getting the discount in a couple weeks when I've sent 40 (because thats an average of 5 per week in the last 8 weeks, no?) or in 6 more weeks when the full 8 weeks is up.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You will get it early if you reach the quota. I think it usually ticks over the next day or so. 

To maintain make sure you keep above the quota per 8 week period. Once a year has gone by they average it out over a longer period os it is not as critical if you have a few bad weeks.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

yc_pty_ltd
Community Member

Hi, your discount is calculated on a week ending Saturday (so the calculation period starts the Saturday to the following Friday night) so once you post 40 parcels, the discount kicks in on the Saturday of that week (and applies to parcels posted the following week). If you post your 40 in 4 weeks the discount kicks in from the "calculation day" (Saturday).

@oz-e-seller wrote:

I couldn't find info on when the My Post volume discount is applied. When you send 5+ parcels per week in an 8 week rolling period you receive the band 2 discount (actually one chart says when you send 40+ parcels in an 8 week period). But do I have to wait the full 8 weeks for the discount to kick in or will it start as soon as I have sent 40 parcels in less than 8 weeks? Because I'm up to 20 parcels in the past 2 weeks since I started using it routinely. So I want to know if I'll start getting the discount in a couple weeks when I've sent 40 (because thats an average of 5 per week in the last 8 weeks, no?) or in 6 more weeks when the full 8 weeks is up.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Thanks for the replies, and good news for me. 🙂

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply